Chapter 8: Dangerous! How?

Jasper POV

I looked at Emmett and Rose after I hung up with Peter.

"So Peter and Charlotte are coming over?" Rose smirked. I nod. "He seemed a little, I don't know nervous?" She asks.

I frown. He had seemed a bit worried and nervous and that's not like him. I nod.

"He did seem a little off." I say and turn and open the door. I turn my head. "We should probably let the others know." I say.

They nod and follow me down the stairs to the living room where everyone else is. They look up as we come down.

"Peter and Charlotte are coming down later for Bella's funeral." I say quickly but calmly.

Carlisle and Esme nods while Edward looks like a crazy hyena from that Disney movie called The Lion King and Alice looks like a red angry bird.

Rose smirks obliviously amused and Emmett's hesitant not really sure wether or not theres going to be a fight, and he gets to join or if their going to calm down. My guess is their going to start yelling.

"THEY DONT EVEN KNOW BELLA WHAT THE HELL COULD THEY BE POSSIBLY COMING HERE FOR?!" Edward says angrily.

I glare at him.

"Edward language!" Says Esme. Edward shuts his mouth and looks down.

"Sorry mom." He mumbles.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THEIR COMING HERE! THEIR A BAD INFLUENCE!" Screeches Alice.

I just look at her. Her and Edward stalk up the stairs without a second glance behind them.

Emmett starts snickering and Rose can't help but to smile.

"Humph serves them right." She says putting her hands on her hips glowering up the stairs.

"Can we talk for a minute?" Asks Carlisle. We nod and head to his study, the only other room besides mine that's sound proof.

He shuts and locks the door behind him as we gather around, and turns to us.

"Why do you guys seem to not like Edward and Alice anymore?" He asks watching us as if it was the most normal thing we talk about every day.

I look over at Emmett and Rose to see them giving me and each other hesitant glances. I look back at Carlisle and run a hand through my hair letting of a frustrated sigh.

"Look its not like we hate them-" I break off when Rose snorts.

"We hate them all right." She says.

"Anyway," Ignoring her comment. "Edward has been doing things and Alice is helping him." I say.

Carlisle and Esme look at each other then past me at Emmett and Rose as they nod at what I just said.

"But what?" Asks Esme at barely a whisper. I look at her with symphony and look down.

"The day Bella came over and stormed out I had went over to ask her about it. She said she had opened the door a bit to Edwards room and-" I stop as Rose finishes.

"And saw he was making out with Alice." She sneers. Carlisle and Esme stair at us in horror.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Asks Carlisle. I look back at Emmett and Rose.

"We tried, Bella tried at her birthday but Edward and/or Alice would always interrupt us before we had the chance." I say turning back to look at them.