Chapter 21: The Past

Jasper POV

It was all a daze. I hardly remember running back to Maria's compound and gathering around Bella's mother. What I do remember was Isla crying the whole way back on my back and gathering in my arms. Suddenly it was like everything came back into focus as Annabel started talking.

"So I've already told you my name is Annabel Farm, Kyle is Bella's father and Bella's dead." Pain and sadness when big time through her emotions making my heart ache. She looks down for a moment gather herself back together.

"I guess I should start with how we met. It was back in the 700's I ran into Kyle after graduating out of collage. I was 19 at the time, and very smart for my age." My eyes widen a bit. She was thousands of years old.

"We became great friends. We were with each other for as long as we could be. One day he proposed to me, and of course I said yes. We got married, went on our honeymoon, and he took me to planet Demlien. Of course he had told me everything years back, but I had never imagined Demlien would look as beautiful and wonderful as it still is." She looked directly at me. Did she know something, I didn't?

"Everyone was surprised when they found out a human passed their atmospheric border." She sneers and laughs bitterly. "Apparently I wasn't completely human. Turns out my mother was alien while my father was human. Thou I never knew of them because they died when I was a child, in a car crash. Or so I thought.

"Apparently, they died in a alien/demon fight. Everyone lied because they didn't want me to be apart of the alien world." She then scowls. "Like that could stop the aliens and demons coming around." She looks up.

"My parent were the best alien fighters there was. My father became alien because he was bitten by my mother so they could visit Demlien." She smiles sadly. "We soon had Bella. She got her fighting from us. She is probably the best warrior I have ever met, aside from my parents and me. We were stuck in Demlien for a couple years. I'm sure Bella at least told you that." We nod.

"Good then I don't need to explain. We left a year early because of how smart and talented she was. We came back to earth and soon had Annabella." Tears well up in her eyes. "She was a sweet girl. Almost like her sister, good fighter, but she wanted family and children. She left the fighting to us. Even thou she was a few years old she was as smart as her sister. They were like best friends, invincible, and were hardly apart.

"One day Kyle and me went to kill some vamps. We were in Texas at the time, but we never came back. Something in Kyle snapped and I had seen a side of him I had never saw before. He was always loving and loved Bella and Anna more than anything in the world. You may not believe me but it was true. I don't know what happened but he kidnapped me. He's not as bad as he use to be but-" She stops and shakes her head.

I start processing all this in my head. So they were over thousands of years old. Crap! That's waaaay older than me. I look down at Isla in my arms and watch as she plays with her brown/blond curls. As if noticing me watching she looks up at me with bright green eyes and gives a small smile, which I return giving her a big hug. Venom wells up slightly in my eyes. At least I still had Isla, I thought sadly.

"I was still able to escape at times." I look up realizing Annabel wasn't finished and she was watching me now.

"I would leave at night and go find Bella over the centuries. She took good care of her sister as they both grew. At 18 Bella stopped aging. At that time Anna was about 10. Bella taught her all about fighting and weaponry instead of going to school like they should have been over the years. They ran into a family named the Whitlock's one year. It was 1844. The year you were born Jasper."

Everyone looks over at me. I shift Isla in my lap, uneasily. Annabel smiles lightly at me.

"Your family took them in even to their protests. They were very caring. But they were also alien." Everyone looks at her shocked. I kinda thought that was it. I mean Bella did tell me I was alien.

"Time went on and Bella decide they should stay. Anna didn't want to leave anyway because she had fallen in love with your brother James. He had blond hair just like you. A few years later, when you where about five, they decided to get married.

"It was a big wedding. They didn't know many people but it was enough to have a big one. Bella was happy for her sister. Anna not wanting to leave her sister stayed and they continued to live at home. Not much went on. But where Bella went you went Jasper." Peter smirks at me. I just glare at him.

Anna smiles and continues.
"Anna and James soon had kids. They loved them dearly. But then so did Kyle." She says bitterly. I frown. This can't be good. Her emotions are going haywire. Annabel suppresses a sob.

"They had a boy and a girl. Eloise and Jack. Everyone loved them dearly. Jasper was about 13 almost 14 at the time. One day when Jasper was 16, everyone went out leaving Anna, James and the kids by themselves." Tears start falling down her face. Esme walks over and gives her a hug.

She thanks her a wipes away some tears. Taking a deep breath she finishes.

"When we got home...... James was gone, Eloise was missing, and Anna and Jack where dead. Murdered, by James." She bursts into tears.

We all gasp. James, that name is like the one that tried to kill Bella the first time we met.

"He.....found.....some...red..head." We all gasp again. I mentally smack my myself. Of course it was the same James. I then gap in horror. James was my brother! I felt like bursting into tears.

But Annabel wasn't done just yet. After a couple of minutes she whips away the last of her tears, leaving her face red and blotchy. What she says next surprises me.

"Eloise, is still believed alive." She looks at Rose. "And you look exactly like her." Everyone turns to look at Rose who is shocked to horror.

Ok so what do you think??? Is Rose really Eloise or is it just some coincidence they look alike??
Vote! Comment!
Thanks,
xxxxxBriannaWhitlockxxxxx