Chapter 17: Well There Goes The Secret

Bella POV

Everyone suddenly burst out laughing, even Char. Peter glared at her feeling betrayed. Isla was giggling like someone wouldn't stop tickling her.

The laughing soon died down and my phone started buzzing. I sighed as grabbed it from my pocket. Looking at the caller ID I hit the accept button.

"Maria?"

"Bella!" She sounded panicked. I glanced over at Peter and Char who where looking at me worriedly.

"Maria. What's. Wrong?"

"Kyle, demons, they've found us! Compounds up in flames!" She said frantically.

My eyes went wide and I looked over at Peter and gestured for him to get moving now before I move him myself. And it ain't going to be pretty. Getting the point he grabs Char and they rush upstairs.

"Maria, just hold tight I'll be over in a sec." I hang up.

Dropping my phone on the counter I shove Isla, who is now very quiet, to Jasper who is standing next to me and blur upstairs.

Thanking myself that I was smart enough to put on my gear this morning, I grab my weapons and stele sticking them in my belt. I rush back down stairs to find Peter and Char waiting by the door. Standing next to them I turn to the Cullen's who are watching us with confused faces.

"Nobody try and leave this house because it won't work. There are weapons everywhere if they are needed. I'll put up a force field that will only last for so long. This house still better be in one piece when we get back and if it isn't it better not have been you guys that destroyed it. Good?" They nod.

"Isla can take care of herself in ways you don't know so don't worry to much about her. Jasper keep her in your sight and you in her sight." With that I followed Peter and Char out the door.

Drawing the runes on the house, we run over to Maria's. It's horrible. Maria comes rushing up to us.

"Thank god. It's horrible. My compounds gotten worse by the minute but I don't think many of us have died yet." I nod and head over to help the others.

After what feels like forever we finally slash through the last of the demons.

We go around helping anyone that needs it. Drawing healing runes.

It's a good thing I decided to wear my other jacket and not my favorite one because mine is like shreds at this point. Looking around I see Mady, thankfully who smiles and gives a little wave. I smile and wave back. Peter and Char come rising up to me.

"My knowers tellin me somethin ain't right back at the house." I nod. We give a quick goodbye to Maria before rushing back to the house.

Cursing under my breath I pull out my katana. I can hear Peter and Char doing the same. Not caring I break down the door and we rush through the burning house. Finding no one we head out back where the war is. Cursing again and making a mental note that I should probably stop doing that, I jump in the fight.

I spot Jasper and Isla and make my way over to them while crushing and slashing at the same time. Dang, keep this up I could probably get a day job. Yep, Bella The Demon Hunter, at your service.

I finally make it over to them and help Isla. She may be young but damn, she's like the devil just came out for some fun. She's probably one of the best alien fighters I know for her age. With only a quick nod to know we realize the other person we get to it.

You know what? Not only could this become a day job but a TV show too!

Ya, and not only that but I would probably get killed for making our race known! Whoo-hoooo! Ya ok, seriously I wouldn't do that I'm not stupid. I mean, I'm already risking my life here being with vampires who are suppose to be, should I say, ENEMIES!! Ok so that day job and maybe my life just went out the window. Great job Bella.

I get ready to slice another demon when a clear purple bubble appears around Isla, Jasper and me. The demon slams into the bubble and becomes dust. I am mentally doing back-flips, kicking myself. Their going to be asking about this.

So much for keeping this secret a secret. I look over at Jasper who looks confused and shocked. Isla's looking at me and shrugs a little when she sees I'm looking at her.

By now the demons are destroyed and everyone is coming over and checking out the shield. Now it's not mine because mine doesn't exactly show and if it does it's blue. Suddenly it drops. Carlisle looks at me.

"Was that you?" I shake my head. "I never asked but do you have powers?" He asks. I nod.

"Change my appearance, healing, telepathy, shield, and we all get telekinesis. But that wasn't my shield. It was something else." I say smirking.

"Do you know what it is?" I nod.

"The Bond shield."

"The what?" He asks.

"Um can you all sit?" I ask. They nod. I pick up Isla and she climbs onto my back. I stand just in front of what use to be the back porch. Everyone else sits except for Jasper. I was kinda hoping he'd sit but if he ain't now he will be after I tell them everything. They watching me waiting.

"Um, well, um, there's some things, no, a lot of things that I haven't told you about my self." I start.

"You mean like not telling us who you had the one relationship with?" Snickers Emmett. I glare at him and Rose smacks him on the back of the head.

"Yes, that's one thing." I snap. He closes his mouth. "Look I haven't told anyone except Peter and Char about these things for certain reasons. First of all my last name is really Whitlock not Swan. Second Isla is not my sister but my daughter." They gasp. Isla giggles behind me.

'Can I do it?' She asks. I nod. Suddenly her hair goes from a plain light brown to light brown with blond streaks in it.

"That's her natural hair." I mumble. They gasp again. I roll my eyes.

"Who's the father?" Jasper asks. I bite my lip and look at Peter and Char who just nod.

"Jasper, you might want to sit down." I say.

Looking confused, he frowns and sits down. Isla, who should get stars because a 2 year old should not be able to do this, jumps off my back and walks over Jasper and climbs on his back, hugging him. He raises an eyebrow.

"Jasper." I say softly and gulp. "Your the father."

OMG so Jasper's the father.(smirks) What do you think he's going to do? Will he freak and run away? Or will he stay? What about the others??

Vote!! Comment!!

Thanks,

xxxxxBriannaWhitlockxxxxx