Chapter 22: The Present

Jasper POV

"Eloise, is still believed alive." She looks at Rose. "And you look exactly like her." Everyone turns to look at Rose who is shocked to horror.

Annabel shakes her head sadly.

"Thou, I'm not 100% sure. Only Bella, Anna and James would be able to tell you if it really is Eloise." Rose finally coming out of her shocked ness speaks.

"I never really did remember my human life much and how Carlisle said he found me, vampire." She shakes her head. Emmett grins.

"Does the mean I can start calling you Eloise? Ellie." Emmett jokes. Rose glares at him.

"Anna said it might not be me remember. We probably will never find out. Unless someone suddenly gets the power to magically speak to ghosts." Rose says sadly. We all nod.Questions start to buzz around in my head.

"Wait! I'm alien?!" Rose screeches. Anna nods.

"Anna, what exactly is the deed?" I ask. She looks at me sadly and it looks like she's trying hard not to burst into tears. She glances at Isla.

"It's like a curse when someone has done something forgettable." She says sadly. Emmett laughs.

"What did old Bellsy do that would be that bad? I'm mean I've seen her whoop butt, especially mine. But what could she have done?" Rose smacks him and he stops laughing when he sees Anna's look. She shakes her head sadly and guilt and hurt pass through her emotions.

"It wasn't Bella that did this to herself. It was me and Kyle. We did this to her."

................................................................

Unknown POV

"Isabella, but she is dead, sir." I stuttered. He looked me dead in the eye and pounded his fists on the desk.

"Isabella cannot be dead! She is my number one warrior!" He yells.

"Bu...but sir, you do remember what happened to Charissa." I gulped. He narrows his eyes.

"Of course I remember what happened to her! She was the best then she died at war!" He says. "Now get out of my office!" He yells.

"Yes sir. Of course sir!" I say quickly before rushing out the door and down the hall.

He just doesn't seem to get the concept. I couldn't believe MY ears when I found out. But we all die at some point right? I sighed as I walked through HQ, waving at any hunter who passed by or said hello to me.

I open my door and stop midway. There, sitting in my chair, at my desk is a girl with long mahogany hair, she's wearing the alien gear, leather pants and jacket and boots, along with a brown cowboy hat? Whaaa? I am about to speak when she looks up and gasp.

"What would happened if a hot, dangerous girl like me, went inta bosses office an taught him a lesson?" She asks. "Hmmm, Stanley?"

My eyes widen and I breath, "Iz!"

Ok so what do you think? I had to rewrite this chapter because something happened and it disappeared so if I repeated some things in the next chapter, please forgive me. I tried not to repeat anything.

Vote! Comment!

Thanks,

xxxxxBriannaWhitlockxxxxx