Chapter 12: Isla

Chapter 12: Isla

Jasper POV

Knowing Bella was alive was something we were all thrilled to hear. It would make sense for the way she acted when Edward talked. It was a surprise thou to hear she was alien. I was shocked. I had never heard of such a thing. Vampires, werewolves yes, but aliens? Not really.

It had been pretty funny when she kicked Emmett's butt. But I was surprised when she told him to get fighting lessons from me. I had never told her my past and I knew Peter and Char never would have so how had she known?

Bella kept her distance. Sometimes speaking privately with Peter and/or Char or thinking in her room. She would also come out to eat and scout out the area. It was easy to tell when she was deep in thought because I would be able to feel her emotions. But I could never get an exact read on them. They would always be over the place and would making me crazy.

...............................................................

1 Week Later

Peter had gotten some mail and was heading up the stairs I was guessing to Bella's room.

After a few minutes he came back down and sat next to Char and smiled. I looked around and looked at my family. Rose and Esme where talking with Char, Emmett was playing some silly video game, and Carlisle had started a conversation Peter.

I stood leaning against the wall. It wasn't new. I had always been the quiet one, stayed out of everyone's way only butted in if necessary. Thou that's what Alice had taught me to do. Little bitch.

My head snapped up when Bella came rushing down the stairs. She blur's over to Peter and hands him a piece of paper. Him and Char skim it over and look at her. Their expressions were full of anger.

"I'm going back." She says.

"Are ya sure?" asks Char. She nods.

"If he touches her it ta be da last thing he does. I don't care if its in front of ta dang humans or not I'll rip em ta shreds." She says. They nod.

"You shouldn't go alone." says Peter.

"I'll be fine besides you have ta watch these guys." She says motioning to the Cullen's.

"We're not babies" scoffs Emmett.

"Ya well ya don't know how ta fight demons." She snap's. He huffs. "As my dad use ta say 'Ya don't know what yer doin'." She says. I smirk.

"We'll send the Major. Besides he's the only one that can go." Peter says. She glare's at him. I walk over to Peter.

"Peter?" Peter smirks.

"Yer goin ta be goin with Bells ta our home planet!" Peter says beaming. I raises an eyebrow.

"And how are we suppose to get there?" I asks.

"By Bells transporten ya there 'course" He says.

I frowns but nod. She reaches out her hand and I take it after a second hesitation and everything turns black before you see houses and fields and great mountains.

I look around in wonder. The place looks so familiar, yet, not at all. I realize Bella has already started moving so I jog to catch up. The place was like nothing I had ever seen. It felt so bright with light and warmth. It was so weird.

Bella stops at a gate and types in some numbers to a key pad. The gates open we rush down the drive with the gates closing behind us. The house is a mansion with a great big door and a few stained glasses here and there. The house itself is a real dark purple.

We reach the door and Bella reaches out her hand touching it. It opens automatically and she rushes in with me quick behind. She walks into what I assume is the living room where there are two people probably in their late 30's and a young girl probably only 2 or 3.

"Bells it so good to see you again." Says the girl. The man next to her smiles at her and nods. The little girl throws a brick at Bella, but Bella reaches out her hand quickly before it hits her. Smiles down at the girl.

"Still as tough as ever eh Isla?" She asks.

Isla clap's her hands and laughs. She had long brown curly hair with bright green eyes. She stood and slowly made her way over to Bella and picked her up. She walked over to the man and women and stepped into a room where I couldn't hear them.

Not trying to figure out what they where talking about, not wanting to be rude, I looked around at the house. It was very antic, something Esme would do to a house. There where lots of pictures of what looked like probably people who owned the house before.

There where lots of old things that's would be worth thousands. There where stuff I had no idea what in the world they where. One looked like a skinned duck on a can of ravioli sitting on a cloud.

I spun around when Bella came back out with Isla still in her hands and I'm guessing her stuff. Bella said goodbye to the people and grabbed my hand. We spun into darkness then found ourselves back at Peters. She quickly let go and headed up the stairs. I followed, not knowing where everyone else was. She dropped all of Isla's stuff next to her bed and headed back stairs.

This time, when we went in there everyone was sitting, but feeling shocked and scared. I looked over at Bella as she looked at Peter and he nodded. She groaned lightly and everyone looked our way. But their eyes didn't linger on Bella, they where on the little girl sitting quietly in Bella's arms. Isla.

Ok so I know you where probably hoping for and explanation of Isla but that will be in the next chapter I promise:) I just wanted to have Jaspers POV and also explain some more of the house in detail. Anyway,

Vote!! Comment!!

Thanks,

xxxxxBriannaWhitlockxxxxx