Chapter 24: And The Future

Jasper POV

Isla had been the first to break the silence that day. Transforming herself into the five year old girl, she sprung into Iz's arms. Who was actually Bella. I could feel the emotions burst with happiness around the room. Everybody moved and squished her into a big hug. I still remember the day as if it was yesterday.

FLASHBACK

We all crushed Bella in one massive hug, laughing and smiling with joy.

"Dang gum girl, what's it take to get rid of ya?" Peter jokes. Bella and Char glare at him as they both hit him on the head. But you could tell they were holding in laughter as amusement danced in their eyes.

"Iz?" Emmett asks, amusement dancing through his emotions. Bella glares at him.

"It's called respect, a term you seem to lack, fat guy." She smirks. He pouts and sticks out his tongue. Everyone laughs.

Bella glances at Isla and up at Annabel.

"You told them." It wasn't a question. Annabel nods.

"We thought you were dead." Annabel whispers as I twist my arm around Bella's waist.

Bella's eyes soften as she looks over at her mother, but you could see they held a trace of hardness.

"God said I still had a life to live, and my part was not done." She glances at Emmett and Peter. "And I still had people to beat up." Emmett and Peter stick out their tongues. Bella smiles, but it doesn't reach her eyes.

END OF FLASHBACK

I've always wondered what that was all about. I never asked her thou, figured she would tell me, maybe, on her own time. I asked Annabel about it but she's just as clueless as the rest of us. Well except Isla maybe, but she wouldn't tell even if her life was on the line.

Suddenly I'm 'attacked' by Isla, brining me out my thoughts, jumping on my back, she giggles. I laugh and spin her around, plopping her on the couch.

"How's my girl?" I ask. She just gives me her toothy grin.

"INCOMING!" Emmett booms.

I dunk as something whisks by my head. It hits the wall with a loud thud, followed by a crash. I turn to see an arrow wedged into the wall and Chars vase shattered into a hundred pieces.

I turn to see Emmett standing in the doorway holding the arrow. He grins sheepishly taking in the sight. Bella's gonna be pissed.

As if on que, Bella bursts through the doors. Crazed looked on her face as she tackles Emmett to the ground.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU EMMETT MCCARTY CULLEN, NO WEAPONS IN THE HOUSE. DEVILS ROOM OR OUTSIDE!" She yells at him.

He flinches at her tone and glare. He nods furiously and makes a dash to go to the devils room.The devils room is our weaponry room, filled with every weapon imaginable. It was Bella's idea.

Bella pulls the arrow out of the wall using her telekinesis and throws it after him. He curses and yells a sarcastic 'thanks Bella'. Bella puts the vase back together before turning to me smiling shaking her head. She walks up to me and puts her arms around my neck. I quirk an eyebrow.

"What?"

"What are we gonna do with him?" I shrug and she reaches and gives me a kiss. Isla groans.

"Mooooooooom!!" She wines. We pull away and laugh. Everyone walks back in now from their hunt.

Peter rubs his hands together smiling evilly.

"Wha'd I miss?" Bella smirks.

"Nothing." He huffs. At this Emmett has come back up and is pointing and snickering at Peter.

"Ya really wanna go their, Fat Guy?" Peter mocks.

"Heck ya, Shorty." Peter growls and goes to lung at him but is stopped when Bella jumps between them.

"Not in my house ya don't. Already had ta fix somin ta day. Outside!" She snaps, glaring at Emmett.

Nodding we follow them outside while Char shoots daggers at Emmett and Bella grabs Isla. I put my arm around her shoulder and pull her into me taking in her wonderful sent.

We watch awhile as Emmett and Peter take it out on each other.(Well more Peter taking it out on Emmett but hey) Lots of punches and some kicks were thrown before Peter puts Emmett to the ground.

He puffs out his chest and pretends to show off how strong he is. Char walks over and smacks him. He pretends to wheeze out the air and doubles over in pain. We all laugh as Emmett lays their with his head in his propped up hand muttering about how it's so 'unfair'.

Bella raises an eyebrow at that.

"Unfair eh? I'll make it unfair all right." She warns, narrowing her eyes.

Emmett stands hastily, smiling and he puts his hands out in front of him, backing towards the house.

"No, really I was just joking. I'm gonna take a shower." With that he rushes inside.

"At least you can keep 'em in his place. All I can do is whoop his sorry butt." Peter mutters.

Laughing, we all head inside and gather around the TV to check up on the news. Bella sits in my lap leaning against me with Isla in hers. I smile.

There's nothing really all new to see in the news. Just a couple murders, case trails, guys going to jail, the next tornado, and such. Emmett soon joins us and pulls Rose into his lap.

We sit in silence for a while with only the quiet voices of the TV. Suddenly Bella's phone rings. Frowning, she reaches over and picks it up. Bringing it to her ear she answers.

"Hello?"

"You want poor o'l daddy back, come and get em." With that the line goes dead.

The room has gone dead silent as Bella pulls the phone away slowly from her ear. She glances at Peter, Char, and Annabel, who just shrug as if to say 'whatever'.

"Mommy." Bella glances at Isla and smiles slightly. She reaches up her hand and strokes Isla's hair.

"Everything will be alright, because-" She intertwined our hands together and looks around the room at our family. "We're forever together, together forever." Everyone smiles, and we repeat,

"Forever."

THE END