Chapter 7: Going To Your Own Funeral

Bella POV

When we heard that cry from the other end we looked at each other. Guess they found out, I think to myself.

"Just a sec Peter." We hear Jasper say. We hear rustling and movement as he hurry's down the stairs.

"What's going on Jasper?" I hear someone say worriedly. Rosalie.

"Not sure Rose." Jasper says.

We wait a minute before we hear voices again. We hear dry sobs and someone trying to soothe the sobbing person. I can only guess it Esme and Carlisle.

"What's wrong mom?" We hear Emmett ask. Dry sobs.

"Bbbb...bell....Bella....sh..shes..d.dead"I hear Esme stutter. We hear gasps come from Jasper, Emmett, and Rosalie.

I instantly feel a bit bad for them because at least they cared about me unlike Freakward and Miss-I'm-so-perfect-magic 8 ball. Who I just don't have a good feeling about because I just know their planning something.

We listen as they replay the news talking about me being dead, remains, how I died, blah, blah, blah, you know the rest. We hear 'ohs' and 'oh no' and 'no'. If they only knew.

We hear movement again and a 'excuse us' from Jasper as I guess he goes back to his study along with Emmett and Rose. The door shuts on the other end and Jasper speaks.

"Is that what you were asking me about Peter?" Jasper asks.

"Ya I'm really sorry bout Lil Bit and I heard y'all were goin ta her funeral." Says Peter.

"Ya." Sighs Jasper.

"Would ya like us ta come?" Asks Peter.

I look at him like he's nuts. I just left that place and now he wants us to go back! I think his brains fried. He gives me a finger as in 'just a min'

"If ya want thou Alice won't be to happy." Replies Jasper. Peter snorts.

"Ya still riding that pixie sticks boat? Anyway got ta go, need ta start heading yer way so bye." Peter finishes quickly and hangs up.

I look at him.

"I have to go back there!!!!" My voice rises. Peter smiles.

"At least ya get ter go ta yer own funeral and I know ya can work some that magic ya go there ta change yer appearance Lil Bit." He says.

I sigh. Well I guess I could do that being me and all. I nod my head and we get ready to leave.

...............................................................

Five minutes later were ready to leave. We chose to run which is quicker than car. So we start running through the trees.

I'm much faster than vampires which makes them easier to kill. You see I'm a Alien-Demon hunter. In easier terms I'm alien, not from the planet you call earth. I don't look like those silly things you draw that have big black eyes and are green with dumb antennas. No, I look like your everyday person. Well sort of. I kind of stand out a bit with my special alien leather. But it does make me look cool.

I'm also from the planet called Demlien.

Peter and Char only help me because their one of me. Only they where changed into a vampire and the Blazon kicked them out because they where now considered 'the enemy'. But whatever, we where family and that's how it's going to be.

...............................................................

2 Hours Later

When I saw that sign that said 'Welcome To Forks' I was mentally cursing in my head. I couldn't believe I agreed to this. Even thought they would never recognize me since I used my alien powers to change my hair color to black and eyes to red, I didn't like the fact of coming back. All aliens have a certain power/s. Lucky me I got a few. Change my appearance, healing, telepathy, shield, and we all get telekinesis.