Chapter 5: I'm Going To Kill Him

Jasper POV

I'm going to kill him. Rip him to shreds. I was pacing back and forth angrily in my study. I couldn't believe they let him leave Bella AGAIN! I mean didn't they see he was just using her? He's left her twice now, you would think they would see he doesn't really love her anymore. And Alice is in on it!

I don't even get close to her anymore. Thought I'm sure she doesn't recognize she's to busy checking the future or making gooey eyes at Edward.

Thought I've argued a lot only Rose and Emmett have taken my side and have seen through the dynamic duo of evil. Carlisle and Esme just don't want to believe their perfect children would ever do such a thing. They don't even know that Edward and Alice have cheated on us.

I've tried but Edward and/or Alice always butt in before I get the chance. Emmett and Rose try to help but the closest Emmett has gotten to help is helping restrain Rose from ripping Edward, mostly, and Alice to shreds.

Of course Emmett's wanted to do it to but, he just ends up breaking through a wall or down a door.

Yesterday he lost it and threw Edward through the ceiling AND wall. It was pretty funny. Were all pretty hurt again about leaving and something about it just doesn't feel right.

I don't know, I just can't explain it. Rose even though she doesn't want to admit it, misses Bella. Mostly for Emmett's sake but she had a soft spot for Bella. Emmett is horrible. No laughing, joking, nothing.

Edward. Pretends to act sad and heart-broken and Carlisle and Esme believe him perfectly. In reality he's planning something. I just know it by his emotions but I don't know what. He's hiding something, him and Alice actually, and I'm going to figure it out. I need to.

"I swear I'm about ready to tear your head off!" I hear someone yell from downstairs.

Emmett.

I rush out my study door and down the stairs just in time to see Emmett lung at Edward. It's his weekly argument, well more like fight, with Edward. It's been going on about since we left Bella, again.

As Emmett lungs, Edwards moves to the side making him miss him. But Emmett comes around and slams him to the ground then throws him into the wall.

Esme and Carlisle come rushing in to see what's going on and Esme gasps as she takes in what's happening.

"EMMETT STOP!!!" She screeches. Eyes wide with with worry and fright for both of her sons.

They both freeze in mid air and their heads snap in Esme's direction. Emmett gets off of Edward, leaving him on the ground and walks over to Rose taking her hand. Alice walks over to Edward and helps him up.

"Emmett, Bella is Edwards mate and he loved her enough to let her go so he wouldn't hurt her and she wouldn't get hurt by another." Esme says softly.

I almost snort and laugh at that. Lies, lies, lies, lies, I sing quietly in my head.

My phone rings and I quickly look at the caller ID before shoving it back in my pocket. I look over at Emmett and Rose and quickly and quietly motion with my eyes to go upstairs. They quickly get it and head upstairs. I start to follow them when I hear Alice.

"Who was it Jay?" She asks.

Man I hate when she calls me 'Jay', I think snidely. Jay, Jay, Jay.

I pause.

"Just a wrong number. Nothing important." I lie and quickly head upstairs before she can say anything else.

Emmett and Rose are already in my study so when I walk in I quickly shut the door and lock it. Making the room sound proof. As I do this Rose goes to open her mouth but I put up a finger as my phone rings. With out looking at the caller ID this time I answer.

"Peter."

So what do ya think of this?? Whats up with Jasper?? Whats Edward and Alice planning??? And whys Peter calling???
VOTE!!! COMMENT!!
THANKS,!
xxxxxBriannaWhitlockxxxxx