Chapter 9: I Told You So

Bella POV

Once me, Peter, and Char had stopped and turned around in the forest the demons started lunging at us. You had to be alien or part alien to be able to defeat these things. They were faster than any vampire.

The demon lunged at me, but missed as I slid under it, shoving my specialized alien sword up into it and down through it. I stood up turning and getting another in the gut. I looked over at Peter and Char to see them battling a few demons with already a few rips and tears in their clothes.

I saw a blur to the right of my vision as another demon lunged at me. Ripped some of my jacket before I sliced it like a pizza. I looked at my jacket sleeve and cursed. I liked this jacket. I'd have to get it fixed.

I spun around and shoved my sword through a demon as he tried to take a bit out of me. No thanks I'd like to stay in one piece and not become Bella-Demon-Suflay.

I look back to see Peter and Char finishing off the last of the demons. They look up at me.

"We must leave." I say.

They nod. We race back to the Cullen's hiding our weapons underneath our clothes. We slow as we walk through the door. Everyone snaps their heads in our direction. Relief spreads through everybody except for Edward and Alice.

"We must leave its to dangerous for us to stay." Peter says. They look at us shocked.

"Why?" Jasper asks. We look back and forth at each other.

"We cannot say for it would get us killed." I say.

Everyone looks at me surprised. That was the most I've said the whole while we were here. Alice snorts.

"That's good die, so tell us then." She says smirking. I growl.

"I've had enough of you, ya little bitch" I say. I then pounce on Alice. Taking them all by surprise. I pin Alice to the ground. She looks at me surprised.

"What's your problem?" She spats. I look at her.

"My problem!? My problem?! Ya know what my problem be? Yer!" I spat back.

"Oh look ya got the country twang." she mocks. Peter and Char growl behind me.

"Ya know what yer got Pixie-Freak? Idiocy thats what yer got freak." I sneer.

Laying there she starts mocking me. I swear I came real close to slap jacking her. Instead I just growl.

"As entertaining as this is we need ta go." Says Peter with amusement.

I smirk down at Alice and flip off landing next to Peter as she tries to get up to attack me.

"Later Major, come visit." Peter smirks and tips his hat and we're gone.

...............................................................

2 Months Later

"Like I said my knower says its a good idea." Argued Peter.

I huffed in frustration. What part did he not get?

"Peter I'm not really vampire and there ain't no way I be going to hunt them things. Their goin ta notice! And what bout them demons eh?" I argued back.

This was a horrible idea. Millions of things could go wrong.

"What if we only invited the Major and the family aside from Pixie-8Ball and Freak-ward?" He asked.

I huffed. It didn't matter if I lead this coven or not I was not going ta win this.

"Fine, but if I see either of them it ain't going ta end pretty." I say, already walking up to my room.

"Alright!" He called. I could practically hear him smiling at his victory. As I shut my door I heard him start talking to Jasper.

...............................................................

1 Day Later

I heard them before I saw them. I sprung off my bed and grabbed my weapons and stele. They where still a mile away but the farther the better. The Cullen's would be coming today.

I blur down the stairs to find Peter and Char sitting on the couch watching TV. They look up as I enter. They take in the weapons finally getting the clue and zoom to get theirs. I stand by the front door praying the Cullen's won't arrive just yet as Peter and Char come back and we rush out the back door.

Unlucky for us, the demons got here quicker than I anticipated. They were now lined up along the forest line looking like a bunch of crazed dogs. I cursed quietly as they started charging. There where tons of them. You could call it the actually army of death.

We started slashing and stabbing as they surrounded us. We were more ripped up than when we visited the Cullen's. I cursed loudly this time as a demon sliced the side of my jacket sleeve and getting my skin.

Peter and Char weren't much better with clothes ripped and cuts here and there that would heal quickly. They looked at me and I knew what I had to do. I concentrated hard and threw out my shield killing all demons into ash around us and in the area.

As the ash cleared the area I made out shapes standing near the house. I cursed once more before heading over to them and stopping 10 feet in front of them. They were gaping like a fish out of water.

I pulled out my stele and started drawing markings over my skin. You'll probably recognize stele from the Mortal Instruments. We just took the idea, making it alien with our own craze runes.

After that was done I shoved it in my pocket and taking my weapons shrinking them down to size and shoving them in my belt.

I looked back up and they were still gaping. I looked back at Peter and Char and they just shrugged. I sighed, blowing a piece of hair out of my eyes. No use in hiding now. They've seen my real hair and green eyes so hip, hip, hurray.

"Look if yer just gonna gap like a fish out ta water I'm gonna hang y'all by yer toes." I snapped.

They all shut their mouths with a snap and look us up and down. Jasper stepped up.

"Captain what's going on and who's this?" He asked gesturing to me and the destruction around us which was slowing disappearing.

'I told you so' I tell him.

We look at each other.

Peter. I. Told. You. So.
But hey, who listens to me?

What do you think?
Vote! Comment!
Thanks,
xxxxxBriannaWhitlockxxxxx