Chapter 2: He Doesn't Know

Bella POV

"Jasper what are you doing here?" I asked.

I realized I sounded harsh as I sat near the edge of the bed. "Sorry its just uh I've never had anyone else climb through my window except 'Edward' and I never really thought it'd be you, no offense, out of all the people." I realize I'm babbling like an idiot and stop and mess with the hem of my shirt. Jasper who was laying on my bed staring at the ceiling I assume, sits up and looks at me and laughs lightly.

"Firstly, no offense, but to that comment you muttered earlier about winning a medal for most clumsiest I agree. Secondly no offense taken. Lastly I came over because I was curious to why you stormed out earlier." He says. Crap! I was wondering when that would come up, sooner or later, later I had hoped.

"Um..........." I start. "Well um when I went up to see......him." I scoff. "He was doing something." I say not sure I really want to go on.

"Edward came down after you slammed the door and wondered if you had come over yet. We said no not thinking about what just happened, he frowned and he went back up to his room. We where surprised when you burst past us and out the door. It scared the crap out of Esme. She's really worried." Jasper says.

I sigh. Poor Esme I should probably go over their and apologize but I didn't want to break her heart.

"Um, I'll go and apologize tomorrow." I say. He nodded.

"By the way Alice is going to attack you tomorrow to get you ready for a birthday party at our house." He says symphony in his voice.

I freeze at that. BIRTHDAY! ALICE! NONONONONONO, WHYWHYWHYWHY!!!!!!!!! I really don't want to even look at her after what I just saw and she is soooooo not getting me ready.

Jasper must have felt my alarm because I instantly felt calm. I really hated when he did that sometimes and just wished I could go through my panic attack right now.

"Stupid pixie if my hand wouldn't break I'd punch her all they way to the other side of this godforsaken earth." I mutter. Jasper bursts out laughing.

"So you suddenly hate not only Edward but Alice too! What did they do?" He asks getting serious again. I swallow and mess with my shirt again nervously.

"Um well you see uh." I take a death breath. "Edward and Alice were doing the deed and taking it wwwwaaaayyyy to far!!" I half screech.

Jasper looks confused for a second then shock and recognition passes through his features.

"Oh." He says. I fall on my bed next to him.

"Oh ya that's right." I say snidely and angrily. "They were making out."

I know this is short I'm really sorry but I've had lots of HW please don't hurt me. (hides behind couch) I've also got HW on the weekend! Just got to love middle school. So sue me😜 I just wanted to get this out cuzz ppls say they like this and can't wait to see what happens next so when I'm done with 'torture work' from 'prison' I'll start working on the next chapter.

THANKS
xxxxxBriannaWhitlockxxxxx
VOTE COMMENT!