Vacation Time !!!

" I think we should go to Hawaii !! "  I say super excited because we haven't gone on one couple vacation. We usually go with friends.

"Really ?!" He responds as his eyes light up making me super happy and even more excited.

"Yeah if we pack right now we can get on the private plane tonight and be there by I think late morning or something. And I could ask Liz if she can house and dog sit. What do you say ? "
I say excitedly then I stood up from the couch.

RICKYS POV:

I look up at her gorgeous brown sparkling eyes and respond " I think we should !! " while hopping up giving her a quick kiss then picking her up and tossing her over my shoulder. I start spinning a little and soon hear an " oh shit" coming from Ariana followed by her absolutely perfect laugh.

I start jogging up the stairs with Ariana still on my shoulder. I slightly slap her ass and I hear a "stop you asshole " I just laugh and continue jogging.

I open the bedroom door and let Ariana down. I looked deep into her gorgeous eyes then my eyes trail down to her sweet perfect looking lips and I slowly get closer as our lips finally touch. I felt her hands slide around my neck and I feel her nails roaming through my hair.

"I love you" I say quietly as our perfect kiss comes slowly to an end
"I love you more "

Arianas pov:
"I'm gonna go change " I say walking into the closet and closing the door only leaving it  slightly open.

I'm wearing a white bralette under rickys sweater and white cut off shorts. I take off the sweater and slip on a light pink top and put some white heels on .

I hear the door creak a little and soon feel two big warm hands wrap around my waist and head on my right shoulder. 

" Can you sing for me baby " he says then kisses my sweet spot slowly giving me the greatest feeling in the world. The feeling that makes you feel like nothing more perfect could ever happen

"What do wanna hear " I say softly

"Anything" he wispers into my ear.
"God he's hot" I think to myself.

I close my eyes and sing softly and slowly
"I used to be cautious
A little to reckless
Now all my emotions
are all cause of you,
I ain't ever think of leaving sometimes
I ain't ever think of letting go "

I open my eyes and turn around "I meant every word " I say as I peck his perfect plump lips . "Now let me pack" I giggle as I shoo him out of the closet. "Oh and can you grab my laptop from downstairs! " I shout hoping he heard it .

I pack all the clothes I need then start packing my second bag. I grab a fluffy blanket, a small pillow and my phone and laptop Chargers and put them all in my bag. Ricky comes back upstairs with my laptop, I thank him and put it in. I grab my phone off the side table and Ricky grabs my other bag because he already took his down. We walk down the stairs and set everything down by the door.

" I'm gonna go lock the house up"

"K I'm gonna text Liz and ask
if she can dog sit "

I say as Ricky walks away and I pull out my phone and lean against the kitchen island.

Me : Hey girl. I was wondering if you could dog sit for me ,  Me and Ricky are going on a much needed vacation 😂😉