Date Night

Ricky's Pov

Ricky's Pov

Waking up with my baby wrapped tightly around me, I run my thumb along the crease in her beautifully toned back. Looking down I see she actually has her leg wrapped around me, as if I was going to some where. I chuckle at the sight. 

I swiftly and quickly flip us over so that she doesn't wake up and I'm hovering above her. Last night she only went to bed in a white lace brallette with matching underwear and I couldn't be happier right now.

Lowering my face to her sweet tasting stomach, I begin leaving wet, loving kisses leading all the way to her neck. I wrap my hand underneath her to inevitably bring her body even closer to mine while I suck on her sweet spot. Feeling her arms wrap around my neck and her hands roaming my hair, I feel a smile form on my face and I move to be able to see her gorgeous one.

Her face is so gorgeous in the morning. She doesn't think so, but she doesn't see what I see. I see the morning sunshine fill her dimple and dance off her tan skin. Her eyes sparkle and are always filled with happiness and love. Her hair is a mess but it's the cutest shit I've ever seen. There's nothing I would want more than to wake up to this face for the rest of my life.

"Good morning peenchy" I say immediately making her smile brightly.

"Good morning" she says groggily rubbing her eyes then looking up "You have quite a way of waking someone up" she smirks pulling me down to her lips.

Falling back down onto the bed, I bury my head into her neck and hold her as close to my body as possible. I feel her start to trace sweet nothings into my back with her nails which feels so damn good I accidentally let out a small little moan making her giggle.

"Baby, how's your back feeling ?" She asks sweetly referring to what happened last night when she was, to my surprise, able to knock my ass onto the hardwood floor.

"A little achy but I'll be fine" I tell her, turning to give her another quick kiss knowing she will start to feel guilty about me in pain but I'm honestly fine.

"I'm sorry baby" she apologizes.

"Don't feel bad okay ? I'm okay I swear" I chuckle looking her in the eye making sure she believes what I'm saying.

"You promise ?" She asks pouting her perfect lips.

"Promise" I smile making her face brighten back up. Right when she's off guard, I scoop her up into my arms and get up from the bed, hearing her beautiful giggles flood the room. I swing her body over my shoulder and begin to exit our bedroom.

"Ricky ! What are you doing?" She yells laughing making all the dogs in the house start barking.

"Come on boys, you're supposed to be on my side !" I plead with a barking Strauss and Toulouse as I walk down the stairs with Ariana.