Memories

I was casually just cuddled up with Toulouse, some tea and a book when a flustered Ricky stumbles into the living room. I scrunch my eyebrows together in confusion.

I survey his body as it stands in front of me.

Simple white T-Shirt under a blue flannel with a black backwards hat.

Such a simple outfit yet he turns it into something better. Something hotter. Sexier.

"Hey babe, me and Nico are outside working on some stuff so if you need us just text us"

"Ohh I wanna see" I say starting to get up

"Oh na na na no" he quickly says making me stop

"What why ?" I question

I watch him let out a long groan before beginning to speak. "It's a surprise, and trust me your gonna love it" he's says then kisses my forehead and leaves

I just continued reading with the anticipation and curiosity scratching at the back of my mind

A few more hours go by and I hear my baby call me

"Ariana can you come outside?" Ricky hollers from the garage

I get up from the couch, grab my phone and walk outside

"Supriseeeee !" Ricky and Nico both yell "It's a new recording booth with a little moon carved into it. So when your creating hit number one songs, you won't ever forget what you mean to me" Ricky explains coming over to me and wrapping his arm around me.

"Awwwwwww babyyyyyy" I say squeezing his torso and giving him kisses all over his face

Before I know it Nico walks up to me and says "Ariana" in a voice that wasn't his own. It was a woman's voice. It sounded like Ryann's.

Everything goes black and I feel A tug on my shoulder. I open my eyes to see Ryann, Rickys little sister, waking me up in a hospital chair.

"He's awake" she whispers " We'll be outside to give you guys a moment"

The last I remember is the nurse taking me to his room but he was still sleeping

The last I remember is the nurse taking me to his room but he was still sleeping. I was definitely not going to wake him up after every thing he had done for me. For gods sake he was here, in the hospital, because of freaking me.

I had gotten into a chair nearby, snuggled up with myself, and just watched him until i apparently feel asleep myself.

My eyes shift over to a groggy Ricky rubbing his morning eyes. I opened my mouth to start speaking but before I could say anything, Ricky turns his head and looks at me. "Hey, there's my girl" he beams already so happy. It's as if he had forgotten there's a stab wound in his stomach.