Hawaii Day 1

Rickys pov

We shut the door and turn to each other
"Our Vacation has finally started !!! " Ariana yells and jumps on me. She then starts kissing all my face.

I start laughing " Okay babe , babe I have a surprise for you " I say trying to escape her adorable kisses.

She suddenly stops and her eyes light up "Really ?!?! tell me tell me tell me !!! " she says like a little kid.

"I don't know I kinda want it to be a surprise" I say with a smirk.

"Babyyy I wanna know" Ariama whines.

"Okay how about this I'll tell you the day of"

"The day of what" Ariana says confused

"You'll see" I chuckle

"Okay so what's today ?"

"Today I thought could just be a chill beach day since today's the first day and there's not that many people there today"

"Sounds perfect to me" she says with a huge smile and gives me a quick peck before hopping down.

"I say we figure out what we're going to eat, I'm starving" I say following her Into the kitchen to see her on her phone.

"Yeah I think that's a great idea I saw this cute vegan cafe on the drive here"

"Sounds great to me. Who are you texting?"

"My other boyfriend" she saying making my fave drop. She noticed and started laughing.

"Your such an asshole do u know that grande" I say laughing

"I'm just kidding babe I'm texting Liz, just checking in"

"So how is everything"

"She says the dogs miss us but other than that everything's perfect"

"That's great. Okay are you ready to go to the cafe ?"

"Yep lets go" she says grabbing my hand as we walk outside.

We walk outside to see the white jeep I rented for the trip.

"Babe what is this" Ariana asks confused as she gets in the car.

"Surprise ! I got it for us so we could get around the island" I say getting into the drivers side and starting the jeep.

"Yay" She says giving me a peck on the check as I start our drive to the cafe while Ariana gives me terrible directions.

"Okay turn left here"

"Turn left here ?" I ask beginning to turn left

"Oh wait Turn right ! " she screams making me swerve and turn right.

"Ariana how could you mess up directions there on your phone?"

"I don't know !" She yells throwing her hands up, making us both bust up laughing

We finally get to the Peace Cafe and order brunch.