Trouble in Paradise

Ricky's Pov:

I wake up next to Ariana and my arms completely wrapped around her tiny body.

I lick my dry morning lips and press them repeatedly on her neck.

I just want to stay in this moment forever, complete and utter bliss. Just me and my baby.

Next thing I know cinnamon forces her way through the door and jumps on our bodies.

"Hey girl" I say sitting up holding cinnys face and massaging it.

I turn my head and watch as Ariana mumbles, turns over, wraps her arms around cinnamon and pulls her down to snuggle.

"Okay so Cinnamon gets morning love and I don't?" I whine

Ariana simply just sticks her tongue out at me and giggles.

"Wowwww" I grumble as I make my way to the bathroom. I'm totally kidding but Ariana doesn't need to know.

I take a quick shower and put on a white shirt and black basketball shorts.

I bend into the sink and start brushing my teeth.

"Good morning grumps" Ariana peeps walking behind me and over to the front of the shower.

I lift my head up from the sink and in the mirror reflection I see a naked Ariana slip into the shower. Damn

"Hey Baby" I say over the sounds of the water hitting the shower floor

Ariana's POV :
"Yeah"

"I love you" I hear him say making my heart grow bigger. It's an amazing feeling to be reminded how much the love of your life ... loves you back.

I bite my bottom lip and respond "I love you tooooo"

"I'm gonna run to Starbucks, I'll be back soon"

"What are you getting?" I yell as lather my skin in beautifully scented lavender

Ricky's POV :

"That's for me to know you to find out" I chuckle as I leave the room, put on my black nikes, and go to the garage.

I arrive at Starbucks and decide to just go through the drive through. I order an iced black coffee, two pumpkin spice scones, and a soy milk pumpkin spice latte for myself. I ask them to write 'moonlight' on Ari's drink.

I finally got home and parked in the front. I open the door with multiple drinks and bags in hand and set it all down on the kitchen island.

Ariana comes and sits on a island chair while I lean on the counter.

"And here you go" I say pushing the cup with the words 'moonlight' written on it.

"Thank you" she says taking a sip "What did you get ?"

"Here try it" i smile handing her my drink. Her tiny hands and long nails wrap around the cup.

I watch as the tan colored liquid goes up the straw and her eyes open wider. She starts sipping faster and I chuckle.

"Omg what is this it tastes like heaven" she practically screams at me

"It's a soy milk pumpkin spice latte" I say and I see ariana holding in the biggest laugh "Don't laugh!" I say but we both end up laughing.

We start eating and talking

"So you never told me how the studio with Mac went" I say curious as I take a bite into my scone.

"oh um yeah it was nothing" she says looking down at her hands. That's just fucking great. Every time she has something she's hiding she looks down at her hands. I give her that look. "So Mac might have tried to kiss me" she mumbles as if she dosent want to tell me

"He did what!" I yell still trying to keep my cool. I attempt to my make my way to the front door but I'm quickly stopped by a tiny hand turning me around.

"Hey" she says wrapping her hands around my neck "Do you remember what you said this morning?"

"I told you I loved you" I respond

"And what did I say back?" She questions raising an eyebrow

"I love you" I say finally releasing all the tenseness in my body

"And nothing has changed" she hums scratching the short hairs on the side of my face and pulling me into a sweet kiss."And I said he tried, I pushed him away before he could. If he tries again, then I'll let you kick his ass" Ariana laughs but I just at her with a straight face. "Lighten up dude" she jokes

We spend the rest of the day just hanging out with eachother and spending time together

____________________

Sorry this chapter took so long and
that it was kinda short. I'm pretty sure
the chapter will be better.

5 favorites &
5 comments for next chapter