Hawaii Here We Come

I wake up in Rickys Arms to the sound of the Pilot announcing that we have three hours until we land, and when we land it will be at around 10 am. I decide to get dressed.

I change into a white flowy dress.

I started doing my makeup

I started doing my makeup. I put on my concealer, bronzer, blush and mascara. I did my liner then my highlight. For my eyeshadow I did a light pink smokey eye.

And lastly I choose to put my hair in a bun

And lastly I choose to put my hair in a bun. For once instead of heels I put on some tan sandals. I quickly brush my teeth then spray on some Ari and go out of the bathroom.

I walk out to see Ricky scrolling through Instagram.

"Hey babe if you want to get ready you should probably do it now" I giggle

"Wowwwww" he says looking up at me.

"Wow who ? " I laugh looking down at my dress and shoes.

"Wow you" he says with the most loving eyes I've ever seen. He gets up from the couch and looks at me up and down.He then walks closer and puts his arms around my waist and I set my hands around his neck.

"Thank you baby " I smile and give him a quick peck. "Now you gotta go change" I giggle.

I watch Ricky walk into the bathroom as I sit back down on the couch and start scrolling through Twitter.

I look up from my phone to see the flight attendant walking around. She gives me another dirty look. That's it I've have enough of this bitch.

"Can I help you ?" I say in a bitchy voice while raising one eyebrow.

"You can give me your boyfriend"  I hear her mumble under her breath.

"What was that bitch?" I say standing up "I know you didn't just say what I think you said " I say giving her the bitchiest stare.

" I said - "
" Yeah that's where I'm gonna stop you " I say cutting her off  "I suggest you back off my boyfriend, or else you and me are gonna have problems. You got that? " I say finishing it off by adding a fake smile.

She quietly nods her head and leaves the room.

I go back on my phone but I'm still standing in the middle of the room.

Suddenly I feel two hands wrap around my waist and lips on my neck.

"I heard everything ...... And it was hot " I hear in my ear making me bite my lip. He then starts sucking on my neck and kissing it making me release a small moan.

Suddenly we hear the pilot saying we have 5 minutes untill landing.

We pack up our stuff and wait for landing. I sit on rickys lap for the landing. I look out the window in awe, it's so gorgeous.

"Baby look" I say exited and point out the window

"Wow it's gorgeous ... But not as gorgeous as you " he says looking at me making my heart melt.

"Your so corny .. But I love it " I say laughing as I lean in to kiss him. Our lips move perfectly in sync.

"We've now landed " we hear the attendant say loud trying to interrupt us, but we ignore her annoying ass and continue.

"Excuse me" she says annoyed and obviously jealous. Our kiss slowly come to an end and I look at her.

"Okay bitch we got it " I say super annoyed that she thinks she can interrupt us like that. I watch her closely as she walks to the door. I feel Ricky kiss my neck. I laugh as we get up and gather our stuff. Ricky walks ahead of me and I watch him walk off the plane.

I caught the flight attendant apparently doing the same thing so on my way out I flash her a well deserved middle finger.

I walk off the plane and wrap my arm in Rickys as we look around in awe

"This place is so gorgeous I'm so excited !!!" I yell and jump up and down making Ricky laugh.

I wrap my hands around his neck. He suddenly picks me up and starts spinning super fast.

"Put me down " I scream laughing but in my head I'm thinking
'wow could things get any more perfect '

He puts me down and I give him a quick kiss.

I look up at the Hawaiian sky and Its so beautiful I had to take a picture. I open up snap and take and picture. I save it to my phone then post it. I then take a cute selfie of us. I caption it 'Hawaii with my baby' and save it to my phone and post it. I refresh to see Ricky posted this gorgeous picture of me looking at the sky.

"Baby this picture is so gorgeous " I say showing him the picture on my screen "How are you so amazing at photography?"

"I don't know it just kind of comes to me "

"Okay hot stuff calm down " I laugh jokingly

"Okay come on or were gonna be late " Ricky chuckles as he takes my hand and starts walking ahead of me.

I quickly take out my phone and snap a picture of our hands.

I quickly put on my sunglasses before we enter the airport. I walk beside Ricky because there wasn' any paparazzi, I guess they don't know I'm here. We go to the Starbucks in the airport then meet our driver.

We arrive at the house were staying at and were greeted by this nice Hawaiian Woman who gave us both white leis when we arrived. She gave us a tour of the gorgeous two story beach house were going to stay at.

Me and Ricky thank her and walk her to the door.

I turn around to face Ricky and say "Our vacation as finally started !! " and jump into his arms kissing his face.
_________________
I'm gonna try to update at around 6 pm everyday or every other day 💘