Painfull

Ariana's Pov :

I wake up to the sounds of Ricky wincing in pain. "What the fuck ?" I whisper harshly to myself. I quickly regain my composure and hop out of bed. I hear the sounds coming from underneath the closed bathroom door.

I move across the bedroom and over to the locked door. I give the door a soft knock and start speaking "Ricky are you in there ?" I ask but I already know the answer.

"Yeah" I hear Ricky groan

"Can I come in ?" I ask biting my lip hoping he says yes and doesn't become a stubborn asshole

"Yeah" he says and I hear the door lock switch. I open the door to see Ricky leaning against the counter with his gauze on the floor and his surgery wound out in the open. "The doctor said I need to clean it .... So that's what I was trying to do" he groans scratching his head.

"Aww baby, you could have just woken me up and I would have helped you" I say running my fingertips along his bicep

"I know I just didn't want to bother you" Ricky reveals looking down

"Trust me you are no bother at all, okay?" I saw grabbing his chin and pulling him into my fresh morning lips

"Okay" he responds giving me one last peck

I grab a clean wash cloth from under the sink and start wetting it as I talk to Rick. "So is there anything I need to put on it ?"

"Uh yeah, this solution stuff they gave me and a cream to put on before the ace wrap. It's all in there" he says pointing over to the blue and white hospital bag we brought home.

I grab everything needed and place it all in front of the sink

"Here, try and get up here if you can" I say patting the sink counter so that his stomach would be arms length from me. With a little help, he hoped onto the counter. While I was getting everything ready I noticed he was actually starting to dangle his feet like a little boy which made me giggle.

I first cleaned all the surrounding area with the wash cloth. I then tried to pour the solution onto his stitches while he was sitting upright and all it did was make a huge mess.

"I think your going to have to lay down or lean back as best you can" I say biting the tip of my long nail. He scooted backwards and leaned back as best he could on the large counter.

He winced in pain as I poured the liquid into his wound. I felt so bad but I knew it had to be done if I wanted him to get better.

I rubbed the ointment carefully inside and around then wrapped him all nice and tight in a clean wrap. "So how are you feeling? Do you feel any pain ?" I ask while I wash my hands clean.

"I feel pretty okay now but I might need a Ibuprofen later, and by the way, did I miss something? When did you become a full on nurse?" Ricky jokes making me giggle. "But on a real note, thank you baby for taking care of me" he says thoughtfully as he gives my forehead a long kiss.

"Of course baby" I hum back

I help him hobble his way down the stairs and up to the island seat. "So whatcha wanna eat?" I ask thinking I already know the answer.