How you met•Josh dun

Reader x Josh

You and your best friend Diana were going to a twenty one pilots concert. You and Diana lived for them and couldn't wait. You've been waiting for a year or so. They were finally coming to your state but instead of vessel it was for there blurry face tour. You two were so excited you got front row tickets and get to meet them. You were in the passenger seat while Diana drove to where the concert was being held.

When you finally got to the concert you still had an hour before it starts. You were meeting them with a bunch of other people before the show and it couldn't start any better.

You and Diana finally reach the front where the meet and greet people are. Everyone started screaming and jumping around and you saw Josh and Tyler. Diana almost faints while you were in pure shock. You waited for a few minutes for the people in front of you to finish. When they were finally done it was you and Diana's turn to meet them.

"Hey, I'm Josh." Josh says to you. You couldn't speak. "I'm y/n." You finally get it. He smiles at you. "Your cute." He says writing on the phone case and poster you brought. Did Josh dun really just call me cute? You ask yourself. He gives you your phone case and poster back. You look at the phone case but give it to Tyler to sign also. After Tyler signs the poster and gives it back you look at both. Tyler's had his signature like how it would usually look but Josh had his signature and a phone number under it with the words 'call me' next to it. You smiled at both of them walking away. You took Diana's poster and saw Josh only signed it with his signature. You put the number in your phone just in case. This can't be real. He wouldn't give a stranger, especially a fan his phone number. He isn't somewhat scared I'm going to give it out on Twitter or something. I'm not like that but still.

•~•~•

Sadly the concert was over and you two went home. Diana dropped you off and you took you bag that held the poster, a new hoodie, a new shirt, and a beanie you bought. You go inside and sit on the couch. Well, what now? You ask yourself. Then it hits you. You go to the bag and take the poster out. I want to know if he had trust in me. You dialed the number and wait for someone to answer it. At the third ring you hear a male voice.

"Hello?" He says. "Hey, is this Josh?" You ask. Please say yes, please say yes. "Yes, who's this?" He asked. "Y/n." You answer. "Oh, y/n the girl from the meet and greet that wore the green navy jeans."

"Yep, that's the one." You were now in sweatpants but you wore the green navy jeans and their band t-shirt. "I hope we could meet up personally sometime." He says. You smile and answer him back. "yeah, I would love that." You say in a calm voice even though you were exploding on the inside. Someone who sounded like Tyler yelled Josh's name in the background.

"Ok, I have to go but call me again later or maybe I'll call you." You bite your arm trying not to scream. "Ok, yeah. Bye Josh." You say. "Bye y/n." You hang up and scream louder than you ever have. You couldn't stop smiling and happy dancing.