Heart broken p2•Tyler Joseph

Part 2
(I don't think this is needed but for your POV I made it underlined just so you know the difference from when your thinking to when it's being put as you and Tyler)

(Y/n) POV

"Tyler, what's wrong?" I asked after I brought Tyler in the house and let him sit on the couch next to me. He sniffed and wouldn't look me in my eyes.

"J-Jenna... Jenna broke up with me." He says and starts crying again. "Aww, I'm sorry ty, don't cry." I told him leaning over and hugging him. He turned towards me and hugged me so tight I was starting to have problems breathing. He pushed us down so we were laying on the couch. For a few minutes he just cried on my chest while I tried to calm him down by playing with his hair and telling him things like he will be okay, it's for the best, it will be ok.

After some time he stopped crying but didn't get up. "I'm sorry." He tells me. "For what?" I ask him. "For being a huge baby and bringing you into my problems." He tells me. "That's what I'm here for." I tell him. He nods and yawns slowly closing his eyes. I was really tired myself since I barely ever sleep.

He falls asleep before you but it was okay. His body heat warmed you and you were just glad he was okay.

-----

You woke up seeing Tyler wasn't laying on top/next to you anymore. The only thing that sucked was your neck hurt from laying on the couch. You sat up on the couch rubbing your neck and rolling it a few times before yawning and standing up. You walk in to the kitchen and Tyler was in there eating cereal, but playing around with it more.

"Hey." I said hugging him from behind. "Hey, wanna do something today?" He asked. I was busy this morning but it would probably be better if I rescheduled for his sake. He needs something to take his mind off Jenna and hopefully I could be there for him.

"Yeah, what do you want to do?" I asked getting something to eat myself. "Well, I was thinking we could just wing it, do what ever so I guess it's your choice." He shrugs. I nod thinking about something we could do.

"We could always go to the park then Taco Bell or something." The park and Taco Bell always made him happy when we hung out. He smiled. "Okay!" He said with pure excitement. I smiled at how cute he looked and sat next to him and ate my cereal.

---

It was around twelve, after we got ready for the day we decided to go to the park as I suggested. Tyler seemed to keep Jenna off his mind easier than I thought he would.

He took your hand and told you to hurry because there were more ducks in the duck pond than usual. "Look!" Tyler yells pointing to the ducks and running over to them. He was standing by the pond and some kids on skateboards were ridding towards both of you. You was walking over to Tyler and two of the kids told you to move but You didn't hear them. You looked over at them and one kid moved out the way probably going to jump into the grass but jumping on Tyler pushing both of them into the duck pond.

You start laughing and can't stop until the other teenager runs into you pushing both of you on to the ground. You both groan out and he gets up and helps you up. "Sorry." He said blushing.

"It's fine." You told him both of you looking over at his friend and Tyler sit up while the ducks try to fly away and get away from the pond. You make eye contact with Tyler than the guys friend than back at Tyler then the four of you start laughing. You went closer to help Tyler up. You stretched a hand out for him and instead of getting up he pulled you in on top of him. He started laughing and so did you not being able to take this situation seriously. The guys friend just looks at the three of you shaking his head in disappointment and disapproval.

"I thought you were bett- AAHHH!" At first he tried to tell the three of you off but got scared and jumped when one of the ducks pecked him on his leg. "Wow, I thought you were better than that." His friend says standing up and taking his helmet off, water falling off his wet hair.

----

"Hey (y/n) did you know this is one of my favorite places." Tyler told you as you two sat in the back at Taco Bell. "Yep, kind of figured." You answered back laughing a little. He smiles and blushes.

"Thanks." He told you. "For what?" You asked. "For being there when I need someone." He tells you. "No problem, I'll always be there for you." You tell him. He smiles at you blushing and you just smile back to him happy to see he's happy.