Heart broken•Tyler joseph

Wanted to write this to update you: the Jenna one thing (meeting my sisters boyfriend) is coming just writing it very slowly.

---

Tyler's POV

Today has been a long and hard day. This whole week his been crap actually. I couldn't get in contact with Josh for two days and when I finally did he was busy so I couldn't even tell him about the new song. During those two days I haven't really been having the best luck from me falling down the stairs twice and our record label not being any help since Josh has to create the drum over the lyrics. Earlier today I was actually excited because Josh and I were suppose to go on tour a two weeks but I found out that our tour was going to be delayed for about 6 months. Nothing good has happened all day but at least I'm home with my amazing girlfriend Jenna. We've been together for a while and I was actually thinking of letting her go on tour with us since I wouldn't be seeing her for a few months.

I unlock the door and walk in setting my coat and keys on the table and rack next to the door. "Jenna honey, I'm here." I told her. I got a place after high school and she's usually here waiting for me, she pretty much lives here.

"Jenna?" I called turning the corner to the hallway. Maybe she went out. I shrug it off, when she leaves she usually leaves a note somewhere in the house so I'll find it soon.

I walk into the kitchen and get some water and look around just to make sure there isn't a note I'm not seeing. I walk down the hallway to my room and see a note on my bed as expected. I sigh and sit on the bed taking my shoes off. Let's see, I tell myself picking the note up.

Tyler,

Before you read this I want you to know you have a chance with someone else that isn't me. This is hard to say and actually harder to write than you think. I loved you, key word 'loved'. I just don't feel that way anymore. Back in high school it was fun to experience a relationship and it was nice that even after high school we were still together, But I don't want that. I feel this relationship has lasted to long. Both of us are young, your only 23 and I'm 21. I feel we should see other people. I just think both of us should enjoy ourselves and enjoy the short time of being young we have before we get older. You need it too, you've been stressed and I'm pretty sure I'm just making it harder for you. You don't seem as happy and I don't want it to be because of me. I hope well for you Tyler.

-Jenna black

I dropped the paper and didn't know how to feel. I was sad but felt sorry that she thought it was her fault. I didn't realize I was crying and whipped the tears that were under my eyes away.

Now that I know Jenna left for good I just felt so... Lonely. What now? I looked out the window and the sun was starting to set. I didn't even realize I was shaking.

My phone vibrated and I reached into my pocket and took it out seeing it was a text from my best friend (y/n).

Josh is my best friend but so is (y/n). She's been around since middle school. We became friends because we were those two kids that couldn't relate to anything. Through out high school she was one of my only friends I could trust. I always told her everything as she did to me. She was the reason I had enough courage to ask Jenna out. She lives a few blocks away and I haven't talked to her all week, she would be the only happy part of my week really.

(Y/n/n): hey
Tyler: hey, is it cool if I come by your house in a few minutes?
You: yeah, of course
Tyler: okay, cool, I'll be over in less than 10
You: ok

I put my shoes back on and walked out the room, down the hallways and out taking my keys on the way out.

(Y/n) POV

Tyler asked to come over and I haven't seen him all week so I was glad to have him over. I was lonely and had no one to talk to, that was the main reason I texted him. I waited a few minutes and finished washing the dishes I was suppose to wash yesterday but was to lazy to. There was a knock on the door and I'm guess it was Tyler.

I walked over to the door and opened it and it was Tyler. He looked like he was crying so I didn't say anything but took him into a hug. He hugged me back right away and wouldn't let go. I could feel his tears on my neck and I knew something wasn't right.
----
Part 2 coming soon