Blurryface • Tyler Joseph

Wow. I'm happy and surprised. Happy because this book reached 1k but surprised anyone's actually reading it.
Thank you it means a lot and encourages me to write more shiittiiee imagines.

----

"I-I can't do this anymore." Tyler told himself looking at his shaking hands and wiping the tears of his face. "I-I can't... He's back and I don't know what to do!" Tyler yelled at the white plain wall infront of him. He was home alone. Sitting in the dark talking to a wall because he didn't have anyone else to talk to. Blurry was back and he didn't have anyone to help him. Jenna was no help, Josh was no help, his parents where no help, his friends where no help, his family was no help, no one was help to him. If anything they all just made it worst by saying things like it was fine. Tyler knew it wasn't fine. He didn't have a way to get rid of it and then telling him It would be fine just made blurry taunt him and tell him they were lying making Tyler loose all trust in them. "What did I do to deserve this!?" Tyler tells hitting his head on the wall, a few more tears coming out his eyes and rolling down his pale cheeks

"I need help. Real help. Someone who could help." Tyler told the wall touching it. STop lyINg tO yOUr SeLF. nO oNe CAreS aBouT yoU aNd YouR "PRobLemS". Tyler couldn't stand the voice in his head. It gave him a migraine the more this voice talked.

"P-please j-just Leave m-me alone!" Tyler cried out sliding down the wall and sitting with his head to his knees while his arms where rapped around his legs. . He couldn't take it. He was going crazy and he hated every second of it. Then it hit Tyler: you.

You made him happy, more happy then Jenna, and Josh, and just everyone. You were the one person who helped him get over blurry last time. He thought maybe you could do it again. SHe dOEsnT CarE TylEr. STay ouT oF HeR liFE. He told Tyler.

It was getting to him. Maybe he's right. Maybe you didn't care. Maybe you wanted him out his life because you didn't want to have to deal with blurry again. The more these thoughts brain washed him the less confident he had in you.

"She probably doesn't even want to see me." He whispers leaning his head on the wall. SHe dOesNt, nOW geT OveR YouRSelf, iM BacK aNd tHATs tHe eND, oF YoUr FRiendShip wIth hER aT leAst.

Tyler tried to ignore the voice, tried to tune it out. Keep it far from his mind but it wasn't possible. He lay on his side just staring at the wall. It was silence, silent in the house, Tyler's mind was a different story. Blurry wouldn't let it be silent, Talking about how no one cares about him, he should just end it all for the sake of people around him.

"I wish you would shut up." Tyler said calmly trying to take in positive things and leave blurrys negative words behind. "I can't do this." Tyler mumbles under his breath. He stands up and walks out the room just listening to blurry go on and on about how Tyler's life was a mistake, how he should just kill himself.

Tyler knew how affective it was on him but he tried to stop believing him. He walked out the door. It was still pretty bright since it was only 2:00 in the afternoon. He walked down the street slowly trying to convince himself blurry was wrong but agreeing with everything he was saying. Tyler walked up to a house trying to look normal but the bags and puffiness under his eyes from crying and not sleeping all week showed that he wasn't okay.

He was debating on knocking on the door but finally did and glad he did. A few seconds later you came to the door and opened it smiling until you saw his features and expression. "Tyler, are you okay?" You asked pulling him inside and taking him in a hug.

After seeing you he wasn't able to talk so he just shook his head no. "What's wrong?" You asked genuinely sorry for your best friend. "He's back." Was all he could whisper not letting go of you. You hugged him tighter knowing what he meant.

"I'm here for you." You whisper looking him in his eyes and whipping a tear off his right cheek. He nods and hugs you again. You hug him back wondering what your going to do to help him.

----

Yes for 1k I was going to post the Jenna book but that thing is so annoying. I keep changing everything so I'm only on chapter 6.... But that's okay because I'll have it soon (unless you just want the first 6 chapters and I'll continue writing it after posting it)