Genuine Love • Jenna Black (Joseph)

Decided to do something different
---
(Y/N) POV

"Should I get pizza or tacos for lunch?" I asked myself putting my feet up on my desk next to me that was in my home office.

My thoughts about lunch were interrupted with a continuous knock. "I'm coming, I'm coming." I yelled walking to the door to stop the banging. I swung open the door to see a crying Jenna or my best friend.

"Jenna! What's wrong love?" I asked pulling her into a hug. She was about to say something, but all that came out was more tears.

"Come on." I told her pulling her inside and closing the door. She walked into the living room and fell onto the couch face down. "Tell me what's wrong." I told her sitting next to her head and rubbing her back.

"He-he cheated on me! I-I thought he loved me!" She told me putting her head up so her words weren't all muffled. "Tyler?" I asked. She nodded and moved up towards me, laying her head on my lap. I started playing with her hair because it calmed her down in situations like this one.

"Jenna, don't cry over him." I told her twisting my fingers around her blonde locks. "He isn't worth it if he's just going to go off and cheat." I told her not really sure what to say. I wasn't really good at these kind of things so I didn't know what to say.

"But I still love him." She whispered after a few minutes, her crying stopping leaving her eyes puffy and her face stained. I sighed knowing it was coming.

"I know, but maybe it wasn't meant to be. He doesn't deserve you anyway." I told her. I felt her nod her head and waited a few minutes. She sniffed and looked up at me.

"How'd you find out anyway?" I asked not sure if I should since she stopped and I hated seeing her cry. She looked back down and got her thoughts together.

"It's been happening for a few months now actually. He... him and josh were on tour and stuff." She told me. I knew it wasn't going to work out well. He goes on tour around the US, barely keeps contact with her or his family and blames it on being busy when Josh at least try's to call his mom and Debby everyday.

"Mark said something and I over heard it being about some girl Tyler hooked up with. I wasn't suppose to hear and I didn't believe him because there's other Tyler's in the world and that one didn't sound like mine. I would have never thought Tyler would cheat on anything considering he wouldn't even look at the people next to him for answers during a test back in high school." She told me. I kept quite not wanting to say anything wrong. I knew Jenna and if I said something bad about Tyler she'd call me the bad guy because she still loves him, so I just nodded in response for her to continue.

"Well I was sleeping over at his house with him because I didn't have to work or anything to next morning. When I woke up his phone was ringing but he wasn't there so I answered it for him thinking it might be Josh or someone. I knew I shouldn't have but I did call his name out a few times before answering." She explained sitting up and leaning on my shoulder. I put my arm around her and held her knowing that's what she wanted.

"When I answered some girl started talking asking if he wanted to see her tomorrow night. I asked who it was and she said she went by the name of Kimmy or Kim. She said it was the girl he met during their tour. Saying how she's here in Ohio and thinks they should hook up again." Jenna told me. Her eyes were becoming glossy again and a few tears came out but she whipped them off.

"I'm sorry Jenna. Is there anything I could do to help?" I asked squeezing her tighter. She shrugged. "Could you just hold me without talking for a while longer?" She asked. "I just want someone who genuinely loves me to hold me."

I did as she asked and held her playing with her hair. A little while later her eye lids started to close and small light snores came from her meaning she was sleeping. I slowly stood up leaving her laying on the couch. I went into my room and got a light purple blanket laying it on Jenna and sitting back down next to her.

"I'm sorry about him, but I hope you know I'll always be there for you." I whispered moving a strand of hair out her face and smiling down at her. "Love you too (y/n)." She whispered nuzzling into the blanket.

---
I feel like I haven't wrote in forever