How you met•Tyler Joseph

Reader x Tyler

Your child hood friend Josh wanted to see you. You were just moving back to Ohio from Florida and the first person you told was Josh your old best friend. You haven't talked in forever but you've seen him everywhere from album covers to teen age girls profile pictures on Instagram. You were in Ohio going over to Josh's house because he told you to go there as soon as you get to Ohio. Following what he says you go to his house before your parents. You take your bags out the trunk of the uber and walk up to his door. You ring the door bell and knock twice. You wait a few seconds then the door is opened by an excited Josh who grabbed you into a bear hug.

"Josh! I've missed you!" You yell hugging him back. "I missed you too! So glad your back in Ohio." "Glad to be here too." You say. You take one of your bags and Josh takes the other leaving them next to the couch.

"My friend Tyler is coming over to hang out if that's ok with you." He says answer what I'm guessing was a text from Tyler. "Yeah, that's fine." You say sitting onto the couch.

•~•~•

After about half an hour of you and Josh messing around there was a knock on the door. You get off Josh and he gets up and goes over to the door opening it to a guy. They do a hand shake kind of thing and comes in.

"Tyler, this is y/n." He says introducing Tyler to you. You stand up and walk over to him. "Hey." You say with a smile. He just looks you up and down but goes back to reality. "Hey." He finally says looking back up at your eyes. You smile and walk back over to the couch. You could feel his eyes on you as you walked.