Your fights•Tyler Joseph

Reader x Tyler

I laid down on my bed just thinking of all the times we had together from good to bad. When we went on dates to kissing, from fighting to holding each other. I regret none of it. I knew if he was here he might not regret it either. I mean, he loved me right? He told me multiple times a day, but he had to leave me... Leave me on this earth alone... Without him. I have to go on alone. Go without him. I have to continue life and get him out of my head. There's nothing more that I would want is to be in his arms forever, sitting together while it rained hard. The sound of the thunder and rain pouring down while we stared Ito each other's eyes and enjoyed each others company. When he would stop me from self harm, cutting myself. He cried to me, begged me to stop. Told me I was worth more to him than I was to myself. I'm still living because of him but he isn't living because of me... He left and the last thing we said to each other was 'I hate you'. If he was here I would tell him I love him. He knew I did, when he told me he loved me I didn't believe him. I regret it.... Regret it all. He had to suffer because I wanted him gone.

"I can't believe you would cheat on me!" I yelled at him. "I didn't cheat on you! You got all of it wrong! I love you, you should know that! I wouldn't cheat on you if I didn't love you." He said trying to grab me to get my attention. I just pushed him away and yelled at him to not touch me. "But babe, baby, I do love you. She was a fan! I can't just ignore my fans!" He yells at me. I knew she was a fan but she got to close for my liking. "Then don't sleep your fans next time." I say in a calm voice. "I didn't sleep with anyone but you." He says in more of a calm voice. "Your such a fucking lier!" I yell back pushing him out the door way to go into the kitchen or somewhere else. "Y/n, come here. Stop walking away from me." He yells. He goes to grab my hand but I back hand slap him on his right cheek. "Don't fucking touch me!" I yell. I wanted him away. "And this isn't the first time you've done this Tyler." You say in a weak voice. He gives you sad eyes. "No I'm not falling for those for the fourth time. The first three times worked but not the fourth." He takes my arm and pulls me into his chest. "Stop fucking touching me! Go fuck yourself, go fuck your fans they seem like they want to, I just want you gone!" I yell. He doesn't say anything but narrows his eyes. "Ok y/n. I see how it is." He says looking at me. We stared at each other in the eyes. We walked over to each other and hugged each other tightly. "I'm sorry." I whisper knowing tears were going to start coming out my eyes. "I'm sorry too." He whispers kissing my temple.

•~•~•

Our fights end like that... We always fight but make up. Even if I hit him, he always held himself back so he wouldn't hurt me. He would tell me he loved me even when we fought. I never believed him and took it as another three words that left his mouth every time we were together. He said I love you so much it was like saying hi or hey to a friend, you say it pretty much every time you saw them. Him saying I love you, even if I didn't believe it every time he said it, it always had an affect on me. His voice saying 'I love you' just gives me chills thinking about it. The last fight we ever had was right before his death, he never said 'I love you' so I knew he really didn't. He's told me. "If I love you I'll tell you but if I don't love you I won't tell you I do."

•~•~•

"So you are cheating on me! And with my best friend." I say throwing his phone at him. "Really? You were going through my phone?" He yelled standing up. "Well, at least now I know I can't trust you." He said with a disgusted look. I laugh. "But baby, you haven't had my trust since you last cheated on me. I forgave you but it doesn't mean you have all of me." I say hitting his cheek softly a few times walking past him.

•~•~•

All of this lead to his death. His suicidal thoughts lead to his death. The one he committed himself to get away from me. These small fights are the reason he couldn't say I love you anymore. The reason I lost him. The reason he got away from me. The reason I'm slowly dying of my broken heart.

|-/

And that's what you get when you write and listen to Melanie Martinez.

I actually wrote this a few months ago when I first thought of writing the book... I refuse to reread it ever again.