Christmas • Tyler Joseph

Hey, look I'm updating twice in one month. (That was so sad to say/write). Merry Christmas (if you celebrate it).
[Not sure if it actually means this but when I put (Y/E/C) it just means your eye color]
---

Tyler's POV

"Don't you just LOVE Christmas!?" I asked (y/n) sitting on the couch next to her. She smiled but didn't look up at me and continued doing her work. "Why can't you take a break? You've been working all day?" I groaned throwing my head back. She chuckled a little, "hey, just because I'm taking work off for the holidays doesn't mean I don't have work to do." She tells me writing something down but erasing it and writing something else.

"Well I would be a bad boyfriend if I didn't let you have the day off. You work everyday and it isn't healthy." I tell her. "It's paying the bills right?" she asked changing her legs so her right leg was crossed over her left now. I groaned again and took her papers out her hands and lightly tossed them on the coffee table in front of us.

"Hey! How'd you like if I just took your music book and threw it in the fire?" She asked a little irritated with what I did. "Sorry babe but no more work for today." I told her stopping her when she went to go pick her work back up.

"But-but I have-" she started as I held her hands and pulled them to my chest. I rolled my eyes at her, "why is it so hard to get you to not work? You'd think you'd only have to tell someone once to stop working, guess not." I said with a playful smile. She rolled her eyes but couldn't hide the smile that was under her scowl.

"Come on and have some fun for once!" I tell her. "I do have fun!" She protested. I gave her that 'really?' Look at she looked away. "Yeah I do... like when I'm working..." she told me. "I know damn well you do not find sorting papers fun. Come on we are going to the store." I told her standing up and pulling her up with me. This time she groaned, "for what?" She asked as I kneeled down and out her shoes that set next to the couch on her.

"You'll see." I smirked putting my yellow hoodie on. We went outside, more like I carried her over my shoulder and put her in the passenger seat before going to the drivers seat and heading to [which ever store you want].

I pulled her inside the store and dragged her to the clothes isle's. "Why are we here?" She asked confused. I didn't answer her question and kept walking down the isle looking for the one josh and I were in just yesterday.

"Me and josh came here when we were looking for gifts to get you and Debby and I saw this. I wasn't sure if I should get it for you but now I'm positive I want to." I told her smiling to myself. She didn't say anything and looked around on the shelfs.

I went to the end of an isle and saw what I was looking for. I grabbed one and looked at the size. "Perfect." I smirked to myself tossing it over my shoulder and walking back to the front with (y/n) on my heels.

"What is it? Can I see it?" She asked trying to grab it from me. "You'll see the full thing when we get home." I told her. She scoffed and waited as I checked out.

Once we got to my house I gave her the bag and told her to put it on. She went into the bathroom without questions asked, just annoyed facial expressions. I went into my own room and scanned my closet seeing I had one myself. Don't question why, me and josh just thought it'd be fun for when we're sleeping on the tour bus.

I quickly changed and walked out the room to wait for (y/n). I knew she was arguing with herself on if she should wear it but at the end I know she would. I heard her sigh loudly and the door nob turns. I was leaning against the wall across from the bathroom as I waited. I looked about as the door hit the tops of the leafs. Not yet, don't worry. The time will come. I told myself with a smirk.

"I look stupid." She said before opening the door all the way. She slowly pushed it open and revealed herself. "Aww, you look so cute!" I told her looking her up and down before going to her and hugged her, picking her up off the ground. She laughed a little and I set her back on the ground. "I look retarded, not cute." She said with a small hint of a smile.

"Oh stop." I told her. She started to walk towards the living room and I ran up behind her picking her up. "Tyler! Put me down. You already made me wear a stupid giraffe onesie, can you not?" She laughed as I carried her into the living room.

"I know you well enough to know you'd probably go find work so no, I can not." I told her dropping her onto the couch and sitting next to her, pulling her in my arms and cuddling her.

"hey, that's not the only surprise I have." I told her. She rolled her eyes and turned setting her head on my chest and looking at me. "What this time?" She asked pretending to be annoyed but we both knew she wanted to know.

"Well, since it is officially Christmas," I told her looking at the clock, reading 12:03, "I could give you your gift." I told her. She sat up and I followed also sitting up. "Under one condition though." I told her. She seemed confused. "Okay?...What is it?" She asked.

"You have to give me a kiss." I told her. "No." She simply said. "Why not? You haven't given me one today?" I pouted. "The day just started 4 minutes ago, you have to wait." She told me smirking. "Please?" I asked. She kept her answer with a short "no."

"Please? Please, please? Like just one?" I whined. "Nope. Your going to have to wait." I groaned but smirked. "What's that for?" She asked. I looked back at her, "hm?" I asked.

"You were smirking, you were thinking of something." She knew me to well. "Well... I know I could get my way and I know how." I told her. She laughed. "Between me and you, I always win at these games, go ahead, show me what you got." She told me seeming amused with my confidence.

I quickly lean in trying to catch her off guard but she jumped off the couch making me kiss nothing but air and almost the couch. "Hey!" I asked looking at her.

"Your trying to get your way, I'm not making this easy." She told me smirking. I tried to hide my smile but couldn't. I got up and she bolted out the living room. "I will get what I want!" I yelled to her running behind her. She laughed and ran down the long hall. She was about to run into the bedroom when I grabbed her waist and pulled her against my chest.

"Well, I can't force you... but that doesn't mean this can't." I told her looking up at the mistletoe. She looked up seeing it surprised but confused. "When did you put that up their?" She asked. "This morning, well yesterday morning. I put them over all the places I felt like you were going to try to go in." I told her. She looked around and saw they were pretty much scattered everywhere.

She rolled her eyes while smirking. "I hate you so much." She told me kissing me. I kissed back still holding her waist while her hands went from my shoulders to my neck.

A few seconds later we pulled away from each other. "I love you." I told her looking into her (Y/E/C). "I love you more, Merry Christmas." She smiled. "Merry Christmas." I smiled kissing her again.

---
I'm probably done for the rest of the year (well their might be a new year update if I'm not a complete asshole and lazy). For now this is the last one of the year.
Sorry for never really doing josh ones. I just prefer writing Tyler ones.