[5] Tyler Joseph

Tbh I don't even know what he is doing in this gif

"I want you to meet (her/him)." You told Tyler.

"But I don't want to." Tyler pouted not wanting to be at the park with you waiting.

"Tyler you know how much your approval means to me." You told him sitting next to him.

He doesn't say anything, but looks at you before sighing.
"Fine, I'll meet them, but I don't have to like them right?" He asked.

"Well if you are going to approve of my new (boyfriend/girlfriend) I want you to like them." You told him like it was a stupid question.

"Look here (she/he) comes." You told him smiling and standing up. You greeted them with a hug and turned to Tyler.
"Tyler this is (name), (name) this is Tyler." You smiled. They smiled at Tyler but he didn't smile back. You gave Tyler a look and he groaned under his breath giving a fake smile.

"Nice to meet you Tyler." They said holding their hand out. Tyler slowly put his hand up taking theirs. You watched as Tyler awkwardly shook their hand.
(She/he) went to go sit across from Tyler not saying anything about the awkward moment.

When Tyler didn't think you were
looking he wiped his hand on his shoulder going down his arm with a disgusted awkward face.

You gave him a look to show you saw and he just looked around like he didn't do anything.

(I was going to post on Saturday, but I won't have time tomorrow so I'm doing it today)