Draco • Josh Dun

For EmilyRenee432 (Sorry if it took a while or you don't like it).
---

Emily's POV:

I looked at Josh's shocked face as he stared at Draco's sudden apparition into my apartment.

Well hello there. My name is Malfoy, Emily Malfoy. (And yes), I am part of the proud pureblood Malfoy family. Draco is my brother, twin actually, but we don't usually tell everyone that unless they ask. He has my fathers eyes (which are a grey) while I have my mothers, a blue. We both have platinum hair but I dyed my bangs blue with the help of josh.

There's a lot of things you have to be caught up on, but for starters, Josh is a muggle. Since I was born I was taught that muggles are nothing but scums. The only thing was when I met josh, I couldn't hide the feelings I had for the muggle boy. After a few months we started dating. I knew I shouldn't have just because of my family and all but I couldn't say no. I haven't told my family since I know they wouldn't approve or allow me to see/date him anymore. Even after the war they still thought that we purebloods shouldn't mate with muggles.

Now where were we?
I stand up and go hug my brother who stood with open arms waiting. He hugged me tightly and wouldn't let go, he just kept holding me and staring at Josh like he was trying to figure out everything.
"Draco! What a surprise visit." I said getting out his grip that kept getting tighter the longer he looked at Josh. I looked at his face and his confused frown goes into a fake grin. His head shoots over to josh when he begins talking.

"What? But... how? We were sitting on the couch and suddenly he appears there... am I missing something?" Josh asked more confused than Draco when he came.
Draco turned back to me with the mischievous look I knew all to well growing up with him. He hid it with an innocent look and looked between me and Josh.
"Emily my lovely sister, you never told me you were dating." I didn't say anything and looked between him and Josh. I opened my mouth to say something but Draco beat me to it, "especially a muggle like him."

"Is muggle a bad word or something?" Josh asked. I tried to think of what to say, but Draco had to speak up before I could. "Oh I see you haven't told him." He spoke looking at me, I wouldn't make eye contact with either of them so looked down at my shoes.

"Emily, what does he mean?" He asked. "You know, for a Hufflepuff, you're not being very loyal to him by telling him well what we are." He told me with disappointment I knew was fake.

Yeah, almost forgot to mention that I was sorted into Hufflepuff house. My parents almost disowned me since my whole family has always been sorted into slytherin house. Almost.
"Em, please tell me what's going on." Josh begged standing up seeming tired of trying to figure out what was happening.
"I'm a witch." I mumbled still not looking up. "What?" He asked not hearing me. "I'm a witch." I said again. "What was that?" Draco asked just to bother me. "I'm a witch!" I almost yelled looking up at josh. He sat back down on the couch probably trying to process what I am or thinking of an escape plan to get as far away from me as possible.

A minute passed of josh sitting and thinking while we waited. "He's taking it well." Draco said after a minute of silence. I punched him and scoffed going to sit back on the couch next to josh. "Why didn't you tell me'' Josh asked. I stayed quiet not being able to come up with a good explanation, I thought I had more time before I could admit to him that I'm a Witch.

I looked at Draco and back at Josh. If I was bad at anything it was explaining. "Look mate she was only trying to protect you'." Draco suddenly spoke catching me by surprise. I looked at my brother shocked, Draco is not really one to stand up to people.

"Protect me from what'?" Josh asked. "Those who still roam that are you know, followers." Draco said after a minute.
Josh looked confused. "Who's you know who'?" Josh asked.

''I won't dare say his name but just know he was an evil wizard who murdered anyone who was in his way'' Draco said. "Like Stalin or Hitler?'' Josh questioned. Draco didn't take muggle studies so he won't know who these people are so he just nodded.

''Oh em, I didn't know'' Josh said. "Yeah we even fought a war'' Draco blurted out. Josh's eyes widen. "Emily is that why you have those nightmares sometimes?'' Josh asked. I continued to stay quite and nodded.

He then proceeded to give me a hug. Draco cleared his throat. "As much as I enjoy being here, Em our parents are hosting a dinner party and they would like their dear daughter to come." Draco said.
Shit.

::(years later)::

I feel my phone buzz and see that Josh is calling me. I tap the green button to answer.

''Hello'' I answer. "Ummm Em, the baby is creating bubbles again and I don't know what to do." Josh said. I laughed a bit.

"Is he/she burping them again or is it farting them this time'' I asked grabbing my bag so I could head home. "That's why I called you, its both this time.'' He said. "I'll head home now." I said hanging up.

I soon used apparition and in no time I was in my living room. I found Josh trying not to get bubbles in his eye in the nursery room. I took the baby and casted a spell to make the bubbles stop.

''Thank you'' Josh said. "Oh yeah, Josh I have to tell you something.'' I said to Josh.

''Are you pregnant again?" Josh tensed. "No my parents want to see their grandchild so they have invited us to a dinner party.'' I told him giving him a smile.

''Well let's expect it to be better than the last few times we've gone to." Josh said. "They'll be too distracted by the way our baby and Scorpius are playing." I assured. "Let's just hope that'' Josh said as we laughed knowing both of us were scared straight.

//||\\

Thanks if you read it. If you liked it you should go read melanie_animelover book because she is actually the one that wrote this. She's an amazing writer so if you like Harry Potter and other fandoms (The Maze Runner, The Walking Dead, etc.) you should go request for her since I obviously mainly do TØP.