neuf

i'm finally home after a long day of work. as it's friday and i have weekends off so margaux and our friend cristina are coming over to spend the night to watch some tv shows and gossip about random shit.

today i wrote probably my best article yet about black lives matter saying about how america need to get their shit together. your skin colour shouldn't be the subject of if you're important or not, everyone's equal no matter what skin colour or nationality. i put my hair up in a bun as i'm sat on bed cross legged just reading some random articles about antoine's win the other day. then neymar's face pops up on facetime, i smile and click the answer button.

'hi baby girl.' he says smiling.

'hey babe, how's brazil?'

'it's amazing, i can't wait for olympics. i have to take you to brazil soon, you'll love it.'

'are you talking to clo?' says a young voice in the back.

'yes i am, come and say hi!' says neymar and the voice comes running, 'hi chloé!' says davi smiling and waving at the screen.

'hey davi!' i say waving.

'i miss you! come to brazil and see us!'

'i wish i could, but i have to work but i promise i'll be over for the olympics.' i say and his face lights up.

'you promise?' he asks.

'i promise.' i say smiling then the doorbell rings, 'i have to go now boys but i'll talk to you both tomorrow okay?' i say.

'okay, talk to you tomorrow. have fun at your girls sleepover.' says neymar laughing, 'i love you.'

'i love you more.' i say and i end the call and go to the door, 'sorry i was facetiming neymar.' i say as they come in.

'don't worry, we know you need to talk to your man.' says cristina winking as i roll my eyes laughing.

'i brought wine!' says margaux going into the kitchen and getting three wine glasses out of the cupboard.

--

'cristina, you're time to confess something.' i say laughing, okay we're on our third bottle of wine maybe we're slighly tipsy.

'okay, right.' she says stopping then laughing, 'i find antoine griezmann hot.' she says and i pull a face in disgust.

'antoine griezmann as in my best friend antoine griezmann?'

'how many antoine griezmanns do you know chloé?' says margaux laughing, 'how are you disgusted? he's hot and he's your best friend.'

'margaux! stop it!' i say laughing and smacking her arm.

'serious question though, if he wasn't dating erika and you weren't dating neymar, would you date him?' she asks and i shake my head straight away, 'i love antoine to pieces, but he's like my brother. we've known each other since birth it would be too weird dating.' i say pulling a face.

'didn't you tell me antoine liked you for a year and got super over protective when you were dating?' says margaux.

'wait what? antoine liked you!' says cristina nearly spitting out her wine. 'why didn't you date that beautiful ass!'

'because i had a boyfriend!' i say in my defence

'have you ever liked antoine?' she asks and the room stays silent.

'i'm going to bed, goodnight.' i say getting up and going to my room.