vingt deux

i'm close to 4k yet my fanfic is trash ???

chloé's pov

'mum! dad! i say as i arrive in the airport.

'chloé!' they say engulfing me in hugs. i'm going back to mâcon for five days, i haven't been back since i left for university, over four years ago.

'how have you been?' my mum asks as we walk to the car.

'i've been good! i'm loving living in barcelona but it doesn't beat mâcon or even london.' i say smiling.

as much as i love barcelona, for me, london is my second home, i just love everything about it.

'that's great honey!' says my dad putting my bags in the back of the car.

--

it's lunchtime and we're all sat down eating some lunch together, just catching up.

'how is the wedding planning going on?' asks my dad.

well we've finished everything and we've gotten answers from everyone, only a few people have said no. i'm really looking forward to it.' i say smiling.

'well we're extremely happy for you darling. neymar is a great guy and we can tell he loves you a lot.'

'you should be proud your father is saying this,' my says laughing, 'you're dad's always hated the idea of you and boys.'

'speaking of boys how's little antoine?' asks my dad and i feel my heart beat faster.

'he's super good. he's loving playing with atletico.'

'he was such a talented footballer. i always knew he was going to make it. if i'm honest i thought antoine was going to be the boy you married. you two were inseparable since you and his mum spoke that in the hospital room when you were both babies. he's such a nice lad.'

'dad, he's 25 and has a child, he isn't a lad.' i say laughing, 'and me? marrying antoine? not a chance!' i say laughing nervously.

'you can't say anything darling, you liked him for nearly 3 years when you were 12.'

'mum.' i groan in embarrassment.

'we're joking! i'm sorry, i'm sorry. anyways neymar's a great guy and we're glad you're marrying him.' she says smiling.

i'm so glad i'm back in mâcon, it's always nice to be back to where you grew up. i've missed the french countryside and hearing french all the time. i'm a lot better at spanish than i was but i still struggle from time to time, but my portuguese has improved a lot thanks to neymar.

'do you think you'll ever move back to france?'

'honestly i wish. or even england if i couldn't live here. but with neymar's career in barcelona, he is having a great season i couldn't imagine him changing clubs and going to a ligue 1 or premier league club. where he goes, i go unfortunately.' i say sighing, 'but i do need to take you both to brazil! it's amazing over there, you'll love it! and plus you'll get to meet neymar's family.

'sweetie, we'd love to meet them before the wedding but we can't afford it right now. maybe after the wedding?'

'i was going to offer to pay for you both but i knew you wouldn't accept it.'

'anyways mum, dad i have some big news that i haven't told you.' i say nervously. they look at me impatiently and i gulp.

'neymar and i are planning on having a baby together.' i say and they gasp and cheer in delight.

'we're going to be grandparents!' they say.

if only they knew.

this is only a filler bUT BARE WITH ME OKAY