dix neuf

i couldn't just leave you guys hanging like that ++ i nearly have 3k!!!

i wake up the next morning with a slight headache but not a strong one considering how much i had drunk last night. i turn around expecting to see a sleeping neymar in front of me but when i open my eyes, i see a sleeping antoine.

'what the fuck!' i shout and he wakes up in surprise and falls off the bed.

'antoine, you better tell me what happened last night.' i say as he gets up, just wearing his boxers and t-shirt.

'last night you came to my house, completely drunk, and just pushed me inside and starting kissing me. then we went upstairs into my room and we' he says, 'please don't say it.' i say groaning, 'had sex.' he says and i groan.

'ugh i'm dead.' i say sitting down on the edge of the bed, 'i'm so sorry antoine, i didn't mean for this to happen. neymar is going to hate me.'

'how is he going to hate you,' he starts to say, putting his lips to my neck and starts kissing me,

'antoine.' i say moaning. his fingers trailed up and down the bare skin of my hip where his shirt had been lifted. he slowly dipped his head back down to my neck and kissed my sweet spot before sucking on it, he continued to nibble on my skin and I quietly groaned.

'it's 10 in the morning.' i half moaned, half whined. i tried to sit up to get out of bed, but antoine firmly gripped my hip with his one hand before pulling my back against his chest. his hips rolled up towards me and i gasped as i felt his hard on press between my legs.

'i need you so bad right now chloé.' he groaned in my ear as he rolled his hips again. his lips pressed to the skin below my ear and he nipped at it, causing a moan to escape my lips.

'fuck, antoine.' i breathed out before pushing him over to lay him flat on his back. i swung one leg over his waist and sat down, straddling him. he smiled up at me, gently grabbing my face in his hands and pressing his lips against mine. his tongue ran over my bottom lip and i opened my mouth to let it slip in. as he continued to deepen the kiss, i ground my hips down against his, eliciting a groan from his lips. i smirked into our kiss and repeated my action but harder.

'fuck chloé. do that again.' he moaned quietly. i pressed my hips down again, moving my lips to his neck and leaving kisses on it. my hands trailed down his torso as I continued to grind on him, gripping the edge of his shirt.

'this needs to come off.' i say in his ear. he smirked, pulling his shirt off before flipping us over.

'fuck' i moan as his lips kiss my neck once again. i felt him smirk against my neck as his hand trailed down to the hem of my underwear since I was wearing no panties.

'these," he motioned to my panties, 'need to come off.' he winked at me before slipping the lacy wear down my legs.

'just fuck me already.' i whispered. a loud groan left his lips and in a quick blur his boxers were removed. he lined himself up with my heat before i stopped him to remove his shirt off of my torso.
'no baby.' he put his hand on top of mine, 'leave it on. you look so good in my clothes.' i nodded, leaning up to press a kiss to his lips. and with a sharp thrust, i moan.

'damn baby,' he breathed out, 'you're so fucking tight. i didn't fuck you enough yesterday huh?' straight away antoine began to thrust into me at an enormously fast rate, making my breathing quicken. soft and loud moans kept leaving my lips as he continued to pound into me.

'i asked you a question baby." he rolled his hips against mine slower, but hit deeper, igniting a new feeling in me.

'f-fuck antoine. i groaned, 'no, you didn't fuck me enough. i want you to fuck me more.' i felt him press his smirk to my neck.

'of course baby girl. whatever you want.' suddenly, antoine lifted my right leg to hook around his waist, giving him the perfect angle to hit my g-spot.

'fuck.' i moan loudly. i felt my stomach begin to knot up and my walls clench together as i neared my climax.

'come on darling,' antoine cooed in my ear, 'cum for me.' he rolled his hips against mine a few more times before i completely fell apart, moaning his name over and over again. my walls tightened and i felt him reach his high too.
'fuck baby,' he whispered out of breath as he thrusted a few more times through our orgasms before pulling out of me and laying down. i laid my head on his chest and i could feel it rising up and down at a fast pace.

'good morning to you.'