onze

'welcome to madrid airport.' says the speaker as neymar and i come back from brazil after the olympics. we're going to spend a few days with antoine and erika before i go back to london and neymar goes back to barcelona.

'neymar! chloé!' says erika waving and smiling as we walk towards her with our luggage.

'antoine's at home looking after mia so here i am.' she says giving me a hug, 'you have to tell me everything at dinner tonight.' she says as we walk towards the car. neymar and erika are sat in the front, and i'm in the back looking at the spanish countryside. i honestly love the spanish countryside and the culture but i don't think i could move here because of my job.

'we're here!'

--

'how do i look?' i ask neymar.

'beautiful like always.' he says smiling wrapping his arms around my waist and bringing me closer for a kiss.

'smooth.' i say smiling as he kisses me again.

'neymar, we have to go.' i say giggling like a school girl.

'i'm sorry, i can't keeps my hands off you.' he says smiling in the kiss, 'we'll continue this later.' i say winking before taking his hand and going downstairs.

--

'wow this is a nice restaurant, good choice antoine.' says neymar smiling looking up from his menu.

'thank you, it's my personal favourite in madrid.' he says still focused on his menu not looking up at neymar.

'so what are you having antoine?' i ask him.

'well i can't decide between the risotto or the crab.' he says looking up at me, 'what about you?'

'i'm going to have the seafood salad.' i say then a few moments later the waiter comes and takes our orders.

'so how was brazil?' asks erika smiling.

'it's absolutely beautiful, i love it there. just the people, the culture, the food, just everything. and i got to live a whole week like a brazilian. it was amazing.'

'so do you think you'd be willing to move there?'

'definitely.' i say looking at neymar and smiling and antoine looks at me frowning.

'right i think it's time, we should tell them.' says neymar. he puts his hand on the table and i put my hand on his and erika gasps and antoine looks at us in shock.

'you're engaged?' she exclaims happily.

'yes, he proposed in the most romantic way. it was so simple yet so romantic, we were walking on the beach in rio and neymar finds this stick and told me he wanted to write something but i had to shut my eyes. afterwards he had written "will you marry me?' in the sand, i turned around and there he was on one knee. he looked so nervous and adorable that i was going to say no. but how could i say no? i mean,' i stop and look at me, 'he's the love of my life.' i say smiling as he kisses me.

'that's so romantic! congratulations to you both!' she says clapping her hands excitedly, 'what do you think antoine?' she asks him and he just looks at me then looks at neymar with his jaw clenched.

he stands up suddenly and aggressively pushing his chair and leaving.

after each part i've decided to put a question, i want to see what you guys think. so do you ship chloé and antoine or chloé and neymar?