dix sept

^ imagine antoine looking at chloé like that.

third person p.o.v

a few weeks have passed, and chloé is currently in madrid to look for a wedding dress. she looked in a barcelona in nearly every wedding dress but didn't find the perfect one. if she doesn't find one in madrid, she's going to london and looking there.

margaux has come down from london for the weekend to help one of her best friends find the perfect dress, antoine' has come too while neymar's looking for a perfect suit in barcelona with leo and a few of his friends.

'this shop seems good.' says margaux looking at the shop, rosa clará. they all go inside and look around the shop.

'welcome, to rosa clará. who's the future bride?' says the shop's assistant, antoine and margaux look at chloé who raises her hand.

'that would be me.' she says smiling slightly.

'well, congratulations! you've come to the right place if you're looking for that one perfect dress! do you have any ideas on what you would like?'

'well i want something traditional yet unique.'

'right okay, in white?' she asks, and she nods.

'right follow me i think i have some dresses you might like.'

--

'i'm not sure on this one. it's too traditional, i mean it's a beautiful dress but it's not me. i'm sorry.'

'that's perfectly fine, miss fleury! i think the next one will be the perfect one.'

chloé goes back in the dressing room, antoine sips on the champagne that the shop provides waiting by himself as the shop assistant and margaux help chloé in her dresses. a few minutes later, chloé comes out later with another dress on. antoine's eyes widen and jaw drops.

'what do you think?' she asks tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

antoine looks at his best friend and smiles. deep down, seeing chloé in this wedding dress is breaking him into a million pieces. it's hurting antoine seeing the girl he's in love with getting married to a man that isn't him. it hurts him that he has someone in his heart but can't have her in his arms. the way neymar makes her smile, laugh, happy, the way he looks at her. antoine wants to believe neymar doesn't love her as much as he does but he can't lie to himself. somebody once said, 'when you love someone, you have to be brave. brave enough to tell you love them or brave enough to watch them love someone else.' that is something antoine wishes he was, brave. brave enough to tell the woman he loves how he really feels. the way he looks at chloé is so passionate and loving that even others are noticing, why do you think erika left him?

antoine wants to be the one that she grows old with, have kids and see their kids have kids. he wants to love and cherish her but also show her off to the world! he wants chloé to be the one, who watches him play wearing his jersey, kissing him after he dedicates his goals to her. he wants her to be the one that carries his children during those painful 9 months. chloé makes him so happy, she doesn't even realise it.

as chloé turns around looking at herself in the mirror with her newly found perfect wedding, antoine smiles.

he would honestly do anything for that girl, he would die for her. he would die just to have her in his arms, as he smiles down at her, proud to call her his. but sadly she isn't his and never will be. antoine knows she loves neymar but not as much as antoine loves her, deep down he still has hope for him and chloé but knows it'll never happen.

'antoine?' she asks looking at him, he smiles once again,

'you look beautiful.'