dix huit

i legit wrote an entire part just for the last sentence.

chloé's pov

'right ladies! as maid of honour, i have one thing i want you all to do today as it's chloé's hen party! and that is to have the best god damn night of your night!' says margaux raising her champagne glass.

'to chloé!'

'to chloé!' they all say and we drink from our champagne glasses.

we finally arrive at the club, all of us walking into the club that is blasting loud music.

'i love this song!' i say grabbing my friend, andrea's hand and going to the dance floor to dance.

'that's why i need a one dance

got a hennessy in my hand!' i say singing and laughing along, this is going to be a great night.

--

'ladies! this is a game we used to play a lot in london, so everytime we take a shot, you have to confess something or the others have to ask an embarassing question about you or your other half!' says margaux carrying a tray of shot glasses then putting it on the table then sits next to me.

'drink!' i say and we all drink down the shot, i pull a face at the burning sensation down my throat.

'as she's the future bride to be, chloé can go first!' says maria and i roll my eyes laughing.

'okay not that long ago, neymar and i were having sex and davi came in. i was under neymar and davi was like 'daddy, why are you hurting chloé? i could hear her screaming your name.' i say and they all burst out laughing.

'how did you explain that?'

'well neymar said we were doing some special exercice, and he actually bought it! but he hasn't mentioned or talked about it since. thank god.' i say laughing.

'special exercise, you got that right.'

after a few more shots and cocktails, i am generally drunk. i can barely hear myself think. after dancing for a bit, we've come back to continue this game as most people are completely piss drunk.

'right clo,' says maria slurring, 'if you weren't with neymar would you fuck antoine?' she asks and i laugh at that question.

'who wouldn't fuck antoine, that is the question!' says margaux loudly and they all cheer in agreement.

'yeah, i would! i mean he's fast on the pitch hopefully he's like that in bed.' i say smirking then laughing.

after another hour of dancing and confessing sex stories we decide it's time to get home, as the others get in the limo, i give the driver a different address to drop me off after they've been dropped off at their hotels.

'man, fuck your pride, just take it on back, boy!' we all shout singing badly to kiss it better by rihanna then collaspe laughing. after the driver drops the others off, he drives me to the address i've given him.

'thanks.' i say slurring to the driver as i get out the car, the fact i'm super drunk but i can walk straight, to my surprise. once i get to the door, i knock on the door and minutes later, they finally answer.

'it's 3am what are you doing h-' he says but i cut him by pushing him into the house, wrapping my arms around him and kissing him. i push him against the wall as he closes the door with his free hand and start kissing him once again.

'let's go upstairs.' i say as the alcohol just completely takes control of my body and he takes my hand and we go upstairs into his room. he pushes me against the bed and starts kissing me roughly, leaving hickeys on my neck and collarbones and taking off my dress.

'fuck.' i say moaning as i take the hem of his shirt and take it off.

'are you sure you want to do this?'

'just fuck me already antoine.'