vingt

antoine's pov

'antoine, what the fuck!' shouts erika down the phone.

'she was drunk! what did you expect me to do?'

'i don't know, let me think. say no!' says erika sarcastically and then she sighs. 'look antoine, i know you love her and you had the opportunity and took it. but you've seriously jeopardized her relationship with neymar and not only the fact they're getting married in 3 months!'

'what do you want me to do about it?'

'have you spoken to her since?'

'well yes, but not about what happened. also there's something else i haven't told you.' i say biting my lip holding my phone to my ear.

'antoine, what else have you done now?' she says sighing.

'well i only told you about what happened at night. when we woke up in the morning at first she screamed in surprise but then that leaded to us having sex again.'

'god antoine, you've really fucked up big time. look you need to go to barcelona and talk to her.'

'what about neymar? i mean do i tell him?'

'no! what ever you do, don't tell neymar okay? i have to go now, talk to you soon antoine.'

'alright, bye.' i say pressing. i take a deep breath and run through my hair before getting and grabbing my car keys.

chloé's pov

'that's it! our wedding is officially planned! we just need to know the exact number of people then we don't need to stress about it.' says neymar happily closing his laptop.

'are you okay chloé?' he asks me.

'huh what?' i say snapping out of it.

'it's just these past few days, you haven't been yourself. are you ill or something?' he asks concerned.

'no, it's just the wedding has been stressing me out.' i lie.

'don't worry baby, everything will go great you see.' he says kissing me, 'come on i can make you feel better.' he says taking my hand.

'i'm not in the mood.' i say moving my hand, 'sorry.' he just looks at me confused then shrugs, 'well, i'm going to work out for a bit, see you later.' he says with a slight smile. once i hear the door open and close and neymar drive off, i relax.

i didn't want to have sex with neymar, i would just feel bad about what happened two weeks ago. antoine and i haven't spoken about it. the truth is how antoine was with me was completely different then what i feel with neymar. he made me feel something incredible, but i don't know what it was and i'm trying to figure it out. just the way he touched me, the way he treated me, it was something i'd never felt before. for me it was more than just simply 'fucking', it was making love, it was passionate, it was sensual. i know i sound crazy, as antoine's my best friend i've known him the actual hospital room we were both born in, but i want antoine, fuck that, i need antoine. i quickly get up and grab my car and go to the door but there's someone standing outside.

'antoine.'

'chloé.' we both say, looking at each other.

'i need you.'