dix

AS I NOW HAVE OVER 1K READS I'M UPDATING AGAIN! THANK YOU SO MUCH! THAT MEANS SO MUCH AS IT'S MY FIRST GRIEZMANN FANFICTION. ALSO I HAVE OFFICIALLY COMPLETED THE BOOK.

antoine's pov

i'm scrolling through my phone when the notification 'chloé fleury has just posted a photo' on instagram and i press on the notification.

i'm scrolling through my phone when the notification 'chloé fleury has just posted  a photo' on instagram and i press on the notification

chloe_fleury : brazil

'hey, what are you smiling at?' asks fernando sitting down next to me, he takes my phone out my hands.

'give me back my phone!' i say as he puts above his head as he knows i can't reach.

'okay, that's not cool.' i say crossing my arms.

'oh this is chloé! damn, she's hot. 10/10 would bang.' he says looking through her pics.

'you have a wife! nando!' i say trying to get my phone.

'wait isn't that, that's neymar! she's dating neymar!' he says laughing then my phone beeps.

'oh look! she's posted another picture!' he says looking at the picture then showing it me.

chloe_fleury : eu te amo ♡

'she does like that heart emoji.' he says laughing as i frown at the picture and put my phone back in my pocket.

'hold on, is antoine griezmann jealous?' he says putting his hand to his heart trying to act surprised.

'i'm not jealous, shut up.' i say rolling my eyes, 'why would i be jealous if i have and love erika?'

'i don't know man, you just seemed really annoyed by that pic of neymar and his son.'

'griezmann, torres! break's over!' shouts the coach.

'coming.' we both say and i put my phone into my bag.

--

after training, i go back home and shower and put some clean clothes on and go downstairs to eat with erika.

'how was training?' she asks.

'good, good as always.' I say nodding.

'look at what chloé sent me.' she says, looking on her phone then showing me a pic, it's a picture of her smiling in front of christ the redeemer.

'she sent me, i miss you guys! but i've fallen in love with brazil. she's really enjoying brazil, especially the fact she gets to spend it with neymar.

'i have a question, do you think neymar and chloé will ever get married?' i ask, and she raises an eyebrow, 'why do you ask that?'

i take a deep breath, 'i don't trust neymar.'

'why not? he's a great person and he's good for chloé. haven't you seen how happy he makes her?'

'what if he hurts her or something.' i say looking at my glass.

'antoine, she's not a little girl anymore. i mean she's 24 years old. she doesn't need you to stand up for her.' she says stopping, 'are you jealous? that you're no longer the main man in her life?' she asks raising her eyebrow and i stay silent.

'look, she's an adult. she has a great job and has a boyfriend. she doesn't need you to protect her all the time, leave her be.'

'i know, i know. i just don't want anything to happen to her. she's amazing and deserves so much happiness.' i say sighing, 'and neymar makes her happy! haven't you seen the way they look at each other? that's love antoine! what do you want her to be? single for the rest of her life? not have a family of our own? i don't get why you're so against the idea of her having a boyfriend.'

'i just want her to be happy, that's all.' i say shrugging and she gets up sighing, 'where are you going?'

'talk to me when you start talking sense antoine.' she says before going back into the house, leaving me alone at the table.