~Angel~

I strut onto stage, my blonde hair messed up perfectly and my shorts barely concealing anything. My bra covered even less if thats possible.

My song started playing and I swung my hips to the beat and started into the routine I had done every night for the last couple of weeks. Around me guys cheered and a few girls watched disgusted. At the bar my boss was leaned back on a stool sipping his usual, Jack Daniels whiskey, and watching behind shaded eyes.

As the song ended I took a few deep breaths and turned walking off stage. I went to the dressing room and started getting ready for my next set.

I pulled on the fishnet tights and checked my black booty shorts then grabbed the heels and slid them on.

I bent to fasten the straps on the heels and felt a hand on my hip. I straightened immediately and stiffened thinking a drunk or drugged up dude had gotten in.

"You're an amazing dancer." Was whispered in my ear. His breath tickled my cheek and his accent was highlighted by his low huskey voice.

" Thank you." I smirked and turned to face him, my boss, Ashley Purdy.  "If you wanna see more I could always give you a private show." 

He smirked and wrapped his arm around my waist leading me out of the dressing room. We walked down a hall to the private rooms in the back.

" So tell me.. Uh... " he started.

" Angel." I laughed.

"Angel." he nodded," How long have you been here? " he asked.

" Bout a year." I replied.

He nodded, " I think I'll be stopping by more often. There's a lot of... Talented... Girls here. The other clubs aren't as popular, maybe because of the area, maybe they dont like the girls."  he shrugged.

I looked up at him curiously, he really wasn't anything like I'd expected.

He opened a door and stood back for me to enter. I stepped into the carpeted room and looked at the deep red walls and the huge bed with the red satin sheets.

Ashley laid a hand on my hip and kissed my neck as the door slid shut. I took the whiskey from his other hand and downed it quickly setting the glass to the side. He chuckled against my neck and wrapped the other arm around me.

I raised a hand and tangled it in his hair as he continued to kiss along my shoulder and neck. His hands roamed all over my mostly naked body. After a few moments he brought his hand up and unclipped my bra letting it fall to the floor.

" Beautiful." he mumbled nibbling at my throat.

I turned in his arms and slid the vest off of him and ran my hands over his bare chest. I kissed over his chest while my hands worked at his belt and jeans. When I finally got that sorted out I pushed his jeans and boxers down while dropping to my knees. I kissed his hardened shaft and teased the tip with my tongue. His hands grabbed onto my hair and I slid my hands over his thighs. I ran my tongue over his full length then slid it slowly into my mouth. I got as much in as was possible and gripped what was left in my hand. I bobbed my head and listened to his moans. I deep throated him a few times skimming my teeth over him lightly. I stood up after a while and kissed his chest again.

Ashley laid me down on the bed and slid my shorts and tights off but left my heels. He kissed my neck and to my chest. He reached up and massaged one tit with his hand while his tongue slowly circled the nipple of the other. I moaned, my back arching off the bed, as his other hand slowly found its way down to my thighs. He parted my legs and rubbed my clit slowly.

" Ashley... " i moaned his name quietly.

Two fingers slipped inside me and I gasped, my hips bucking up. He worked his fingers inside me, massaging slowly. It was obvious he had a lot of practice under his many belts.

He pulled his fingers out and moved up kissing my neck again. I felt him lightly poking at my entrance and I knew what was coming next. He thrust into me hard and fast causing me to scream, from the pleasure and slight pain. He moaned against my neck and I dug my nails into him shoulders. He began thrusting fast finding a rhythm and keeping it. I moaned into his shoulder while wrapping my legs around his waist pulling him closer.

I screamed when I climaxed, my nails leaving bloody marks behind.  Ashley pulled out and stroked himself a few times before cumming over my stomach. He laid beside me, both of us panting and trying to catch our breath.

" I will definitely be coming back here." he said after a few moments of quiet.

~~~~~~~

Dedicated to VANITYstarrSIXX