Taylor

Dedicated to: alltheprettyroses

level: 7

I grabbed the tray of drinks and made my way back through the crowd. I wore a short, black, strapless dress thigh highs with red heels. My brown eyes were brought out by the silver makeup. I curled my brown hair so it fell around my face in perfect ringlets. I wasn't showing as much skin as some of the other workers but I was showing enough to keep the customers attention.

I even caught the eye of the infamous Ashley Purdy. He had been flirting with me all night and made an offer I couldn't pass up. So when my shift ended I found the outlaw and we left to find a private room in the back.

"Has anyone told you, you're quite beautiful. " he murmured in my ear and held my hips as we moved into the room.

I blushed but he was nibbling on my neck and making it hard to focus. I noticed a pair of hand cuffs on a stand by the bed and I blushed harder.

" I'm a virgin." I blurted suddenly. 

He froze, his hands had been moving towards the bottom of my dress but they stopped.

" Are you sure you want to go through with this?" He asked and turned me to face him.

I nodded shyly, "I'm ready. I want this."

He nodded slowly and began kissing down my neck again. His hands finally made it to the bottom of my dress and began to push it back up my thighs.

"No panties," he smirked causing me to blush crimson.

His fingers found their way between my legs and into me. I lost my breath quickly as he began to finger me. His other hand moved behind me and unzipped my dress pulling it off quickly. 

"No bra either, " he smirked against my shoulder.

I shivered as he moved me to the bed and pinned my hands over my head. He was smirking as he handcuffed me to the bars that made up the head board.  He left my thigh highs and heels on, it was kinda hot actually.  I panted quietly as he looked down at me and began undressing. Once he was naked he moved to kneel in between my legs.

" Wh-what are yo-" I was cut off when his tongue slithered into me. I shuddered at the feeling and tilted my head back.

I moaned as his tongue continued to massage me while his hands moved all over me. I began to feel weird, my legs kept tensing and my toes would curl, I was confused and my body wouldn't stop twitching and moving.

" Just let it go darlin'" Ashley cooed. 

I gasped as the feeling got worse, my back arched and a scream tore free. When it settled I opened my eyes and stared up at Ashley while I gasped for breath.

" A screamer huh?" he seemed amused,"Babies first orgasm." he chuckled.

I blushed as he kissed his way back up my body. He pressed his hard cock against my entrance and I finally became nervous.  I kept tugging at the handcuffs and biting my lip.

" I'll go easy on you." he murmured and began to push into me.

I groaned as the tip entered and the rest followed. It hurt more and more as he got deeper in me. I was gasping for air as tears welled up in my eyes. He didn't move at first, just let me get used to the new feeling.

He finally started to move and I winced pulling at the cuffs harder. He didn't stop though, he kept moving his hips thrusting slowly.  After a few moments it hurt less and I began to relax.  Then it started to feel good and I bit my lip.

A moan slowly slid past my lips encouraging him. He began to move harder and faster until I was gasping for air and moaning uncontrollably.  I moved my legs around his waist since I couldn't use my hands and he moved deeper in me.

"A-Ashley!" I cried out as he moved. I could feel myself tensing and shaking. I could feel everything, the way his cock twitched and throbbed, his hands on my hips, his mouth and my chest and his tongue on my nipples.

My back arched and I squeezed my eyes closed as that feeling took over my body again. Senseless cries and low screams left me as I tilted my head back.

It was to much to take in all at once. I came harder this time.

When I opened my eyes the room was calm, I wasn't handcuffed anymore. Ashley was standing near the bed getting dressed.

He smiled when he noticed me,"You blacked out."

I sat up noticed the mess of the bed and Ashley handed me my dress. I took it and pulled it on slowly.  My wrist were raw and red from the cuffs. There was a little blood on the sheets to prove my virginity was gone.

Damn.