Mystic (11+)

Dedicated to: GypsySyn

I FINA LAY DID IT!  WOOOOO  cx

////////

"Little Mystic, " the oh - so - familiar voice of my boss purred in my ear. " This is my buddy Logan, he's kinda new. I thought maybe you'd like to help me show him a few things." 

It didn't take a genius to figure out he was talking about the Purdy Playroom. That gossip had spread through the club like wild fire and now everyone was hoping they would be invited. I however, helped Ash set the room up right after he opened the club.

I turned around and gave Logan a once over. I already knew who he was, and he was good looking. "Sure," I smiled. I ran my fingers through my black hair and stopped at the end to swirl the purple tips around my finger. I looked him in the eyes, I was the same height so it wasn't hard, and gave him my sexiest smirk.

" I'll show you how we do things."

Ashley grinned beside me and took my arm in his," Come on Logan. We can get an early start."

At Ashleys home I had a separate uniform so I had to change. Ashley and Logan waited for me in front of the play rooms door. I came down in a maids outfit and smiled at them.

" Ready?" Ash purred. I nodded and he unlocked the door letting us in.

I lead the way down the stairs and into the room. Flipping the switch at the bottom, the lights flickered on showing us the selection of toys.

" You know the drill." Ash said as he locked the door behind us.

I nodded and moved to kneel in the middle of the bed. Logan stared around wide eyed but said nothing. "We can take it easy tonight, since it's his first time." Ash said as he came to stand beside the bed.

" Come here Logan, cuff her hands to these beams." Ashley ordered and tapped one of the boards above me. Logan came hesitantly and found the leather shackles. He played with them curious for a few moments before grabbing my wrist. He was gentle as he cuffed my hands above my head.

"Now, all you have to do is play with her." Ashley smiled.

" She won't scream?" Logan asked curiously. 

" Nope. And if she does, we have gags."

I stared up at Logan and gave him a sultry smirk. He wondered around the room for a few minutes looking through drawers and on shelves before he came back. He laid out a few objects that had my smile growing. 

He quickly undid the buttons of my top and exposed my bare chest.  His hands moved over me, cupping and massaging my hard nipples before reaching behind him. I shivered in anticipation as he raised the nipple clamps and clasped them to my chest. My head fell back as I moaned out at the feeling.

Logan glanced back at Ashley who gave him an encouraging nod. He then moved hi hands into my skirt and tugged at my thong. "It's a vibrator." Ashley warned, "I have the remote for them."

Logan smirked and reached between my thighs with the next item. I tensed up and cried out as the butt plug entered me. He pulled my panties back up and slapped my ass before moving back. " The gags?" He asked Ashley who gestured to a shelf.

While Logan went for the gag Ashley pulled out the remote to my panties. I watched his hand as he flicked the switch. The pleasure was immediate as tingling shot through my clit. I moaned and tilted my head back, my hips rocked slowly causing the plug to move. "Fuck," I hissed as he turned it up.

Logan came back and quickly fastened a ball gag onto me. I looked up at the boys who looked highly amused. "She's very well behaved." Logan said as he stood back.

" She has a lot of experience. " Ashley grinned," would you like to play?" He offered the remote to Logan who took it. He obviously had no idea what he was doing and switched it to the highest level.

My body jerked, I cried out around the gag, my clit throbbed and I clenched around the plug. Ashley watched amused as I panted and shuddered. He took his good ol' time showing Logan what he had done wrong. By the time he had figured out the remote and Ashley had Givin him a crash course on how to use the items on me, I was spent. I was panting and moaning as my hips tried to grind into the bed to help me.

" I think it's time to help the poor girl." Ash chuckled.

"How do we do that?" Logan asked.

"We fuck her." He smirked as he began to strip. 

" At the same time?"

" At the same time."

Ashley moved behind me and carefully pulled my panties off and removed the plug. Logan moved in front of me as Ashley lifted my hips.

"Ready baby?" He asked. I nodded and he thrust into me from behind. I winced as he stretched me and held still. "You can have the front. " he told Logan.

Logan was a little clumsier as he thrust into my front. I shuddered as the boys heat surrounded me, suffocating. Ashley was the first to move, thrusting hard and fast, he knew what he was doing.  Even though Logan wasn't moving I was grinding on his length due to Ashleys rough thrust. Logan blinked and joined Ashley thrusting roughly into me.

My head fell back onto Ashleys shoulders but my chest was pressed to Logans, the clamps rubbing and pulling at me as he thrust and moved.  I cried out against the gag and clenched my hands tight on the cuffs.

I screamed and jerked my hips as I fell into my orgasm. The boys continued to thrust into me for several long minutes before they came almost at the same time.

"So," Ash panted," meet up again next week. We can talk about dildos and vibrators. "

I groaned and slumped against them.