Harley

~Harley ~

I held the tray a little higher as I sauntered through the crowd of horny men and irritated women. My tootoo bounced around my ass which was barely covered. My white heels were hard to maneuver in but I was getting used to the crazy height. I only wore a white bra on top.

"Your drink Mr, Purdy." I smiled and sat the glass of Jack down.

He looked up at me and smiled. I turned to leave but was stopped by a hand grabbing my elbow. I looked back confused as Ashley stood up.

"What time does your shift end? " he said in my ear. 

" Midnight." I said looking up at him.

"You wanna have a drink with me? " he asked.

I smiled lightly trying not to blush and nodded. He smirked and let go so I could leave.

At the end of my shift I walked across the bar and sat the tray down grabbing the drink our bartender held out for me.

" Long night?" He asked.

" Nope." I smirked and kissed his cheek looking up to see Ashley leaning on the counter.

"Hello Mister Purdy." I said blushing a little.

"Hello Harley." he smirked. I blushed darker and stepped around the bar to stand with him.

He handed me a drink and I took it downed it quickly. He laughed leaning in towards me to be heard.

" Ya know darlin' I don't normally go for girls with tattoos and black hair." he said and twirled some of my long hair around his finger. He looked at the silver ends and smiled a little.

I blushed and smiled a little, "There's a first time for every thing."

He grinned and grabbed my hand twirling my around and pulling me to his chest. "How bout we make that statement official." 

I craned my neck to the side and pressed my back to his chest and nodded biting my lip. He held my hand tight and pulled me off down a hall. I know what these rooms are used for and it made my heart beat faster. Why was I so nervous all of a sudden?

The door closed behind us and I kinda snapped back to reality and what was about to happen.

I turned and kissed him smirking then danced over to the bed letting my tootoo bounce around knowing my ass would show beneath. I unclipped my bra and tossed it to the side and pulled my  panties off leaving the tootoo and heels.

" Maybe you should be a dancer instead of a waitress." Ash said walking towards me while taking his shirt off.

"Maybe I should." I purred climbing onto the bed.

"Maybe you should." he mumbled pushing his pants off.

I smirked blushing as he wasn't wearing boxers. He climbed onto the bed and smirked pulling me onto his lap and wrapping my legs around him. His hard on pressed against my thigh and I bit my lip kissing him roughly. He slid into me and I gasped letting his tongue slide into my mouth.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders tangling my fingers in his hair and started to ride him hard and fast. I moaned and pressed against him as he laid me back and began pounding into me.

" A-Ashley! " I shouted arching up. He pounded into me again and I screamed as I climaxed. He pulled out a second later and came on the sheets.

After a second of us just laying there panting he looked up and smiled, " Screamer. " 

~~~~~~~

Dedicated to: BloodSaphire