Rain (10)

Here we go again <3

Dedicated to: tb1259

////////

I laid down the pain brush and examined my makeup in the mirror. Perfect cat eyes in silver eyeliner, my green eyes seemed pop. I grabbed a neon green lip ring and silver nose ring and put them in. Leaning back I examined my hip rings and smirked. The few tattoos I had I usually had to cover but not tonight.  The stars on my leg were shown off, a lacy black thong the only thing covering me down there. A matching bra covered my chest but showed the tattoo on my upper back, "outlaw" written in some fancy cursive. It was by far my favorite.  Though I had a Black Veil Brides tramp stamp above my butt.

I was bartending tonight so I grabbed the short skirt that really didn't cover much more than the thong. Smirking at the mirror I walked out to my post behind the bar.

The beginning of the night wore on slowly. Around one the boss came in with one of his friends.  My eyes never left CC. I know most people think Ashley or Andy are the most attractive in the band but I think it's CC. Oh Christian,  you make my thighs moist.

I giggled and bit my lip when he looked my way. I saw a small smirk play at his lips before he turned back to Ashley. Half an hour later he was sitting in my section of the bar. I smirked as I sauntered over to him.

" Hey sexy, what can I do for you? " I murmered giving him my sexiest look.

He smirked back at me," I'll take a whiskey, and your number."

"Comin' right up." I murmured and turned to make his drink. I wrote down my number on a napkin and gave him the drink.

~

Two days later I was sitting at home on my day off. I hadn't heard from Christian which was a bummer but nothing to lose sleep over. I walked through the house in a big shirt and lacy panties, music sounded from my TV as I danced and sang along to BVBs latest album.

I heard a knock on the door and frowned. Who could that be? I shrugged and opened the door, a small gasp left me as I saw CC standing there with a bag over his shoulder.

"Hey there Rain. I asked Ash for your house number, hope you don't mind." He grinned.

I shrugged and smiled," Yeah its fine."

His eyes roamed over me as I closed the door,"like what you see?" 

He smirked and grabbed my jaw, tilting my head in different directions.  " Perfect," he murmered.  He sat his bag on the couch and began to search through it.

" Go find a pair of heels," he commanded.  I shrugged and did as I was told.

I came back wearing the heals and Chris smirked.

"Kneel for me." I blushed lightly and moved to my knees. I was starting to think he was a bit weird. I didn't mind though, weird can be good.

He moved to my side and lifted hi hair. Before I could react he had wrapped a collar around my neck and fastened it in place.

"Today, you're mine. You do what I say. Only refer to me as Sir or Master." He murmered. I gasped but nodded. This was insane.

" Now," he moved to stand in front of me,"suck your masters cock."

My panties were getting wetter by the minute. I reached up and unfastened his pants and pulled them down. My breath hitched as his length fell out, he was big even when he wasn't hard.

I leaned forward and wrapped my lips around his shaft. His hands gripped my hair and pulled lightly, urging me to please him. I sucked on the tip of his cock lightly at first,  then more aggressively.  I took more and more of him into my mouth until I was gagging around his hard length.

" Alright, that's enough." He murmered and tugged my hair. I pulled away panting and looked up at him. "Stand up."

I stood up and bowed my head for him. He pulled out a leather tie and pulled my hands together binding my wrists. " Turn around, put your hands on the arm of the couch."

I nodded and did as I was told, my back was left exposed to him. His hands moved over my ass and up my sides pushing the shirt up as he went. I shivered as I felt his knee slide between my thighs, spreading my legs wide.

" Are you ready?" He asked as his lips trailed my throat.

I moaned softly and he took that as a yes. I felt the tip of his shaft pressing into me slowly, stretching me. I dropped my head forward feeling his whole length inside of me. He pulled out just as slow before slamming his length back into me. The force pulled a scream from my throat and made me tremble. He chuckled behind me and did it again. His hips began a steady, hard rhythm.

I trembled and shook, he had to hold me up when my legs felt like jelly. " C-chris!" I whimpered and moaned as he pounded me senseless. 

I got closer and closer until I screamed from the force of my orgasm. Not a moment later he came deep inside of me, filling me up and making me cum again.

I laid over the arm of the couch breathing roughly, CC rubbed my hips gently.

"So, round two?" He smiled against my ear.