Brie (11+)

Kay guys. This was requested via facebook. She asked for a rape fetish. So if this is something that could upset you don't read this. Okay? Thanks.

////////

" Come on Brie!" Ash called from the doorway. 

" H-hold on!" I called back and finished straightening my long black hair. I ran my hands over the spikes on my black bra then down to my tootoo.  I nodded to myself and ran to the door way.

" I'm done!"

"You need to be faster next time." He grumbled and lead me out to the main room of the club. "You're over here," he gestured to one of the empty cages.

I nodded and climbed into the cage hesitantly.  As soon as the door closed it began to rise. I gripped tighter to the bars of the cage and looked around. I guess the good thing about being suspended in the air, I could see Ashs friend Jake standing at the bar.

He glanced my way as if sensing my eyes on him. I looked away quickly, a blush spreading over my cheeks. I couldn't help but feel nervous as I began to dance, he was watching me.

At the end of my shift I climbed out of my cage and watched the next girl get in. I turned back to the dressing room and froze seeing Ash standing there. "Come with me, " he ordered.

" Crap." I muttered and followed him. He lead me through a door into a hall that I didn't know existed. I guess being new I wouldn't though. 

He opened a door and gestured for me to go in. I looked at him nervously before going in. He slammed the door behind him causing me to flinch.

I turned around to look at the room and froze. There was a red leather couch and a king sized bed with red sheets. A small bar with plenty of drinks and a table to sit this drinks. But on the couch sat Jake Pitts, watching me expectantly. 

" Um..C-can I help you?" I asked quietly. 

He smirked and patted the spot beside him. I stepped forward hesitantly and sat down beside him.

" I'm Jake, I think you can help me actually." He murmered. 

I stared at him confused for a moment before I realized what he meant. My eyes widened as his meaning hit me.

" See, here's the thing though." He said as he watched me. " I'm going to...mmm...rape you. No matter how much you might actually want it, you have to play along. Do you understand? "

I blinked confused. Who knew Jake Pitts was into such things?

" I-i...y-yes." I gasped.

" Good." He murmered and sat his drink down. " Come here," he gave me a look.

I shook my head and stood up taking a step back. "N-no."

He smirked and stood up grabbing my arm and yanking me towards him. I gasped and struggled, he really wasn't being gentle. His free hand grabbing my jaw roughly and squeezed until my mouth my forced open. He leaned in quickly and kissed me hard and demanding, his tongue controlling me. When he let go I was gasping and my face burned red. His hand moved to my hair and forced me to my knees.

"Open up you little cunt." He growled and pulled my hair as he opened his pants. He was rock hard and ready. My mouth was pryed open again and he quickly thrust into my mouth. I choked around his length and he began to thrust his hips forward roughly.

When he pulled back he used my hair to pull me to my feet. I cried out as my scalp pickled but he was already turning me around. I struggled with him but he was strong.  He ripped my panties off and flung me against the bar. I gasped as he pulled one of my legs up and rested my knee on the counter top. His hand tighted around my throat and he thrust his cock into me roughly. I would have screamed if he hadn't been holding me so tightly.  I could breath but it was hard.

He moved inside of me so roughly, I would most definitely be sore tomorrow. 

"You're a virgin..?" He smirked against my ear. 

I let out a strangled groan as he continued to move inside of me. His thrust only got harder until he came deep inside of me. 

As soon as he came he let go of me. Without his support I slumped over the bar panting and gasping.

I could hear him fixing his pants,"maybe we can do it again sometime." Jake chuckled and left the room.

"Fuck," I gasped and dropped my head onto the bar.

////////////

Quick note for anyone wondering.

All the girls at the Purdy club are on birth control. That's why they don't get pregnant.