Lavender

~ Lavender~

I fixed my black and purple hair and messed with my black leather panties. I reapplied my lip gloss and walked out of the bathroom fixing my mesh shirt as I went. I looked up just in time to walk into someone.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" I squeaked.

" Don't be. It's my fault. I wasn't watching myself." the man replied. I looked up slowly and froze, Ashley Purdy.

"You work here? " he asked.

I nodded and straightened my back. There was a rumor going around the club that he had been fucking all of the girls and I was determined to be one.

" I'm a cage dancer." I purred and looked over his chest and that damned tattoo he was so famous for.

His eyes brightened and he leaned forward, a hand reaching out to gently touch my side," One of the first girls you see when you walk in. You must be pretty special."

I tilted my head back and looked up smirking. " You've got that right."  he grinned and I grabbed his hands holding them against my hips and stepped back so that my back was against the door of the bathroom. He followed quickly and pressed against me opening the door and letting us in.

I smirked as he locked the door and lifted me up and pinned me to the wall. I wrapped my long legs around him and pressed him close feeling his erection against me. I quickly stripped and dropped to my knees in front of him and yanked his pants down. I leaned forward and grabbed his dick rubbing him until he was hard and took him in my mouth. He moaned above me and bucked his hips and I leaned into him taking him all the way in my mouth. His hands tangled in my hair as I began to bob my head.

I pulled back and stood up smirking. "Well? "

He grabbed my hips and lifted me up pinning me back to the wall. I smirked as he slammed into me and moaned quietly kissing his shoulder. He thrust into me hard and fast and I moaned louder holding onto him. I began to pant as I got closer and gasped moaning loudly as I came. He pulled out and came on the floor and I smirked kissing his cheek and slid to the ground.

" I'll be seeing you around." I purred getting dressed and leaving back to my cage.

~~~~~~

Dedicated to: TheInkedAngel