Jack (BoyxBoy)

Just a heads up, this is a BoyxBoy if you haven't noticed.  that means two guys having sex. If you don't like that don't read this part. if you're a fan of mine you know I write BoyxBoy a lot

Dedicated to: Jackisperfect

level: 10

~Jack~

I fluffed my hair and smirked at the mirror, jet black with white underneath. A single lip ring was the only mark on my face. My big brown eyes seemed bigger with the guy liner that I only wore for work. I wore tight leather pants and a black v-necked shirt that exposed my chest.

"Jack," I looked back at my boss who seemed amused,"My friend Jeremy is here, he requested a private dance."

My eyes widened at his words.

Jinxx wanted a dance, no way.

I nodded at Ashley and left the dressing room. I fixed my studded belts as I left and almost walked into him.

" Hi, I'm Jeremy, " he smiled at me.

I smiled a little and took his hand leading him to a private room. He sat on the couch and I moved bit my lip.

I looked at him from under my bands and smirked at him. He watched me closely as I walked towards him and started dancing. I moved my hands all over myself and through my hair as I moved my hips. I closed my eyes and just tried to do my best for Jinxx.

I felt his hands on my hips and then I was being yanked forward. I squeaked as I looked down at him, I was now straddling him.

"Keep dancing," he growled.

I nodded and started moving again, we were so close that I was grinding on him. His hands moved in my shirt and over my body.

"Come home with me," he whispered in my ear. I nodded and moved off of him.

He led me outside and to his car. The ride was awkward but when we got to his place I was already excited.

As soon as the door closed he had me pinned to the wall. He was kissing me roughly and gripping my shirt almost ripping it off.

"My room now," he commanded.

I nodded and walked quickly down the hall.

"Strip," Jinxx said as he closed the door. 

I stripped and climbed on his bed blushing. I looked up at his and he only smirked and took his shirt off. I tugged his pants down and blushed darker. I started rubbing him with my hand and smiled as he moaned. I leaned down after a moment and started sucking his tip making him moan louder.

His moans made me hard, which is not fair. I slowly moved my hand down and started playing with myself. It still wasn't enough and Jinxx was getting closer to cumming. I groaned and moved my fingers inside myself moaning.

" You're being bad Jack." I heard him say. I looked up at him and he was watching me.

"I-I wanna cum too," I mumbled. 

He moved away from me opened a drawer in his dresser,"Lay down." I nodded and he came back. I looked up confused as he looked down at me. 

He climbed over me and began to tie my hands with a neck tie.

"Still wanna cum?" he smirked. I nodded and yelped as he grabbed my dick roughly. He slid a cock ring into place and tightened it.

"Oh god," I groaned. 

He smirked and blindfolded me. I was rolled onto my stomach so my wrist crossed and my face was in the pillows. I felt his hands on my hips as he lifted me onto my knees.

A second later I felt his mouth on me. I gasped jerking on my restraints. It felt so good, his tongue moved in me, then his teeth bit into my cheek causing me to jump and yell. He kept moving his mouth on me till I was dripping on the bed, but I couldn't cum and it was becoming painful.

He pulled away finally making me whimper. I felt him dick press against my entrance and I stiffened up. He pushed his full length into me hard and fast making me cry out. He pounded into me without mercy. I screamed for him as he moved hitting a spot deep in me that made me shake. My cock throbbed as I moved my hips back on him. He slapped my ass hard and gripped my hips roughly.

"I-I wanna cum, p-plea-se!" I whimpered. 

"You'll be punished, " he murmured against my shoulder.

"I don't c-care," I told him as I pulled at the tie on my wrist.

He reached around me and pulled the cock ring off. I was dripping uncontrollably as it was and then he slammed into that spot and I came hard. I felt it when he came in me, I moaned and moved my hips against him.

He pulled out slowly and I felt the cum dripping from me.

"Ready?" he asked.

I nodded panting against my wrist.

I felt something press against my hole and then move in. It felt kind of like a dick but I knew it wasnt.

He untied me and gave me my clothes. I looked at him curiously but he just smirked.

" You have to go back to work." he reminded me. I nodded and got dressed with the thing still on me.

He led me out to his car and helped me into my seat.

"I don't under- Fuck!" I screamed and clutched the dash board as the thing in me began to vibrate.

" I told you," he smirked. I gasped for air as it slowed down. He showed me the remote then stuffed it in his pocket and started the car.

"All night baby, you're gonna cum so many times." he purred.

Fuck.