AN

Hey. I'm sorry guys. I know this is random but I'm having a hard time figuring out what to do so if you can maybe comment what your position in the strip club is it would help me a lot. Um, I really liked the ideas of the rival strip club and the Andy thing and I will definitely use those.

Anywhore... The positions you can choose from are

Stage dancer

Pole dancer

Cage dancer

Private show dancers

Bartenders

Waitresses

Um, I've also decided that men can be in this too. So if you're a guy that wants in just fallow the rules and post a short description and position.

If you don't want your scene to be with Ash you can choose another band member from any band. And if you have any other ideas just comment them. I'm up for anything.

One last thing, you should probably rate your smut. Like what you're into. So if you're really sweet innocent I don't have you hand cuffed to a wall or something. So rate you're smut on a scale of 1 to 10.

1-5 being missionary to a little dick sucking or hand jobs.

6- 10 being kinky like 50 Shades of Grey shit. Like, tied down and maybe sex toys.

So rate it. Cause I don't want you freaking out over Whats going on. And I'll post in the chapter names what the rate is so you don't have to read anything you don't want to.

Um... Thats all for now.

Thanks for reading. And I won't be updating until I have the new descriptions that way I know what to do. If your name has already been used and you don't like it I apologize and if you want I can redo them.