Cookie

dedicated to: beckybear

level: 10

Sorry I've made you wait so long.

~Cookie~

I fixed my blonde hair quickly, putting it up in a bun but letting my bangs hang. Bright blue eyes looked back at me as I fixed my makeup. I fixed my baby blue bra and the matching skirt then tugged my stripped socks up and wiggled my toes. 

"Cookie you're up!" 

I smiled and winked at my reflection then went towards the stage.

I took a deep breath as Talk Dirty by Jason Derulo came on and I strutted onto stage. I bit my lip ring seductively and grabbed the pole. I wrapped a leg around the pole and smirked, the snake tattoo on my side was on view and many people were staring.

I moved my body to the music and searched the gathering crowd for someone to target. I found a boy in a cowboy hate and went for it. I kept my eyes on his as I moved, grinding against the pole and doing my normal dance routine.

When my song ended I went off stage to cool down. I had a bottle of water and gulped down half of it quickly.

"Thirsty?" a voiced laughed.

I caught the double meaning and I wanted to yell.

" You go on stage and dance," I mumbled being to shy to actually say it to his face.

"Maybe I will," he said in my ear.

I froze keeping my eyes down. His hand was on my lower back making me blush.

" How about you and me go to one of the rooms in the back and I'll forgot you back talked the boss," he whispered. 

I gulped,"That's blackmail, "

"I'm sure you'll enjoy it,"  he taunted.

I let him take my hand and lead me down the hall. He opened the door to what I call, the neon room. The walls and furniture were black but colorful strobes flashed every couple of seconds. 

" You didn't seem this shy when you were on stage," Ashley murmured.

" I do my job," I said back.

He just chuckled and started moving his hands over me. I couldn't deny that I was enjoying this. I was moaning quietly and gripping his arm. He started to undress me and then I felt handcuffs on me. He lifted my arms and hooked the cuffs on something I couldn't see.

"O-oh," I looked at him as I bit my lip.

He smirked and lifted my legs by my thighs. He moved into me roughly and I moaned tilting my head back. He held onto me tightly thrusting hard and fast. I squirmed and gasped trying to grab onto whatever was holding me up and tried to pull.

I was a moaning mess as he bit and licked my neck. I kept tensing up in his arms and gasping. 

" A-Ashley!" I bit my lip.

I whined wrapping my legs tighter around him. He kept moving and getting rougher until I came. He kept thrusting and finally pulled out to cum on the ground.

---------

sorry this sucks so badly. it's definitely not a 10