Caged Cats

This one is dedicated to two people. HMMW22 and MaciLouiseGoodlett

Both level 10, I didn't ask Macis about the whole Threeway thing but since it's level 10 expect the unexpected. Thanks HMMW22 for being awesome, I was thinking about a three way right before I read your comment. And sorry your comment is being reviewed or whatever. I'll try to fix it.

Since there's two girls I'm gonna do a quick description on both. I'm gonna try to do this in third person POV.

~Ashley~

red hair with blue tips, greyish green eyes,tan, not toothpick thin but still beautiful.  Pink tootoo with a neon green pushup bra and white thigh highs. Pink converse.

~Crystal~

shoulder length platinum blonde hair curled perfectly. electric blue eyes. cut off Jean shorts, black thigh highs and a blue lacey push up bra. black cowgirl boots.

~Caged Cats~

On either side of the club you could find cages with girls in them. The two closest to the stage caught the most attention, they almost seemed to be exact opposites of eachother. This attracted Ashley Purdy more than anything. He found out they would be getting off work at the same time and he planned to take them both home.

He went back to the dressing room and waited patiently for the girls to get off work. They came in together already talking to each other which made his job easier. The pretty red head seemed to be flirting as well.

" Ladies," he purred as he walked to them. They both seemed to be surprised when they looked up at him. "My names Ashley Purdy,"

"Ashley," the red head blushed.

"Crystal, " the other smirked.

He smirked,"How would you ladies like to come home with me?"

"Well you can count me in," Crystal grinned.

Ashley seemed a little more hesitant but agreed after a moment. He led them from the club with a girl on each arm. When he stopped at his car he opened the back door for Ashley. He walked Crystal to the other side and opened the other door for her. He got behind the wheel and smirked into the review mirror.

"So ladies, how bout a private show for Purdy?" he chuckled. 

Crystal smirked with a determined face and moved closer to Ashley. She reached up tangling her fingers in the other girls hair and kissed her roughly. Ashley gladly moved her hands to grab Crystals ass. Crystal moved to straddle Ashley as the outlaw started the car and pulled out of the parking lot. The two girls were grinding on eachother and moaning in the backseat the entire ride.

When Purdy finally parked the girls followed him inside and to the kitchen where he poured himself a glass of whiskey. He gestured for them to follow as he lead them to a room in the basement. 

" Well this isn't sketchy or anything, " Crystal sassed. Purdy only laughed as he opened the door.

The room seemed normal at first, until he flipped the light switch. The bed was leather and had many chains and ropes hung from it. On the wall near the bed were shelves and hooks holding everything from simple vibrators to whips and riding crops.

"Purdy you dirty boy," Crystal purred at the sight.

Crystal pulled Ashley to the bed and pushed her down gently. She straddled the red haired girl and began grinding again while kissing and biting her neck. She removed the green bra quickly and chained the girls hands over her head.

Crystal sat back slowly licking her lips,"Mr. Outlaw, you wanna join?"

Ash stood up slowly and stalked towards them,"I can't wait. Pick a toy darlin,"

She perked up and got off the bed to look at his collection.  Ash took his shirt off and watched the red head smiling. He kissed her neck slowly then down to her chest, his kisses got rougher until he was biting and leaving bruises all over her. He began sucking at her nipples slowly until she was squirming and moaning.

" When do I get my turn?" Crystal pouted holding a big purple vibrator in her hand. She licked it slowly as Purdy and Ashley watched.

Purdy moved aside as Crystal moved between Ashleys legs. She stripped the girls clothes quickly and smirked hard. She began to rub the vibrator on Ashley keeping it on low. When she thrust it into the girl she turned it up on high and began kissing her chest.

" Well its no fair that you're dressed," Purdy said and began to kisses Crystals shoulder. He removed her bra and then moved to her shorts.

He moved off the bed while crystal continued to moved the vibrator.  When Purdy came back he took the remote from Crystal and moved her arms behind her back. He used a leather band to tie her elbows together.

"You'll have to use your mouth now darlin'" Purdy chucked.

Crystal leaned forward and began to lick at Ashley. Both girls were moaning already and Ashley was close to coming. Purdy kissed Crystals back and smirked as he placed a spreader bar between her thighs. He ran his hands over her hips slowly before thrusting into her.  He gripped her hips tightly moving into her roughly.

Crystal kept licking and biting Ashley as the red head moaned for her. Purdy smirked and kept changing the setting on her vibrator.  Both girls were turning into a mess as Purdy took control. He continued to thrust into Crystal roughly.  They moved harder until both girls began to cum. Ashley pulled out when he started to cum, it leaked down Crystals legs as they panted.

Purdy moved slowly untying and unchaining the girls. He put everything away and showed the girls the bathroom so they could clean up.

--------

sorry if it's shit.