Violet

Dedicated to: shea_mccartney

level: 3

I made my way down the bar serving drinks and chatting with the random boys. I would lean over the counter exposing me cleavage if they were really good. They all seemed to love my long blond hair, I kept it straight so it would fall over my shoulders and cover my chest just enough to tease them. My bangs were getting long, they almost covered my green eyes now.

My black vest exposed most of my upper body but that was my job. The black fishnets and black shorts helped out a lot.

I had the last shift of the night so it was my job to close down the bar. When the time came and the dancers were off stage, the guys would usher out anyone that hadn't left already. I just had to restock the liquor and make sure the glasses were cleaned up.

I finished up and walked outside to the parking lot.

"What's your name darlin'" I smooth voice said beside me.

I jumped not expecting it and turned to the man. I glared hard as I looked up unable to see his face past the cowboy hat,"That is none of your business. "

"Well my name is Ashley, Ashley Purdy." I looked like he was smiling. I looked up surprised, no way.

"Oh, I'm Violet. " I murmured. 

He smiled more and gently touched my hip,"Well Violet, how about helping a boy out with something? " he mumbled near my ear. 

I knew what he meant immediately and thought about turning him down. Instead I found myself stumbling towards my car with him. I ended up sprawled on the hood of the car with him leaning over me.

He was kissing my neck and grinding on me pretty hard. I reached into his pants and started to rub him and smirked as he groaned into my ear. I jumped feeling his hand on my thigh, I wasn't expecting it but I didn't argue. I kept rubbing him and then his fingers slid past my shorts and started moving over me.

I gasped and bit my lip hard. His fingers moved inside of me and I gave up and just moaned. I leaned up and bit his neck as I groaned.  He felt bigger in my hand and I imagined it was in me instead of his fingers. It only made me hornier until I was moving my hips against his hand.

"M - more," I moaned. He smirked down at me but didn't give me what I wanted.

I bit my lip and kept rubbing him until his was twitching in my hand. I moaned against his shoulder as my toes curled in my shoes. I was getting closer and closer to climaxing and I knew he would be cumming soon. 

I was right too, he came in my hand which caused me to cum on his fingers. He just chuckled and began fixing his pants.

I was still slightly breathless as he looked down at me,"it was nice meeting you Violet."

I smiled a little,"The pleasure was all mine."

He laughed as he walked away. I slid off the car and sighed, "He got cum on my car."

I pouted and found an old shirt to clean up with.

----------

so, I had a couple of these done but I got a new phone and lost everything.  So here I am restarting.  I'll have to go back through everyone's info and such. Anyways, hope you enjoyed. and please guys, stop commenting until I've caught up a little bit. I've got so many of these things to do.