Chapter 6

When I wake up for school I wear a black hoodie along with black leggings since I didn't feel like getting ready today. I only put mascara and lip balm on because I didn't care how I no longer cared how I looked like. I drank some coffee and looked out the window. It was dark and drizzling outside so I decided to take the bus to school.
"Hey you." said Elena. Did you figure out the shortcut last night?" She asks in a cheery tone. She was wearing light blue jeans, black combat boots, and a Twilight hoodie, in which the front has the cover of the first book fixed on it.
       "No." I said in a low voice as l thought about the creature from last night.  Soon after that, the rest of the bus ride was silent. As we got to the school I see Jared leaning against his black Chevy Impala. He looked so friggin fine. More like friggin mine. I say to myself.
       "Uhm... I got to go Elena. Sorry I was so out of it today. I had a rough night." I look at Elena with puppy dog eyes.
       "Stop with the puppy face. I think you just ruined dogs for me." She laughs and I can't help but laugh with her. Honestly, she's so crazy.
       "See you" I say.
       "Bye Jiggles." She says.
       "Jiggles?" I give her a questioning look. She nods and I walk away waving goodbye as I yell out "Bye, Elebutt!"  And I bump into something hard.  Jared.
       "Watch it sweetie." says Jared with a smirk on his face.
        "Okay.  Remember when you told me not walk outside alone at night." He nods.                                                    "Well last night I did... accidentally. I saw a man transform into a beast and I almost died. Mrs. Conway saved my life by driving me home." I am now out of breath.
Jared's concerned puppy face turns into an angry dog face. All I do is giving him a slight nervous smile. I looked anywhere but his face now. He was wearing a tight black shirt and Blue jeans with a brown leather jacket. He looked so hot.
        "I told you-"He starts, loud at first then goes into a whisper. "I told you there are monsters out there. I swear to god don't be so stupid next time."
"Excuse me." I say, my attitude level is one thousand, but I couldn't help it. I know he is right but that was still rude.
         "It was a werewolf! If it wasn't for Mrs. Conway, you would be dead right now. The only way a werewolf can die is if you stab it in the heart with a wooden stake or by removing its head. You could've DIED." He is holding me by my shoulders and looking straight into my eyes. My heart starts to race and I look down at the ground, similar to what my dad did last night.
       "I Know." are the words that come out of my mouth. As I started to walk away towards the door, he grabs my wrist, stopping me and turns me around.
He looks deep into my eyes and I look deep into his eyes, which sparkled and looked so beautiful at the moment. My heart started to flutter as I felt butterflies crawl up in my stomach.  "It's okay. It's not your fault." He whispers in a deep raspy voice. I nod and walk to class