Chapter 7

A fist comes toward me and I block it with my arm, slowly pulling it back and twisting it so it was now behind his back. He carries me and slams me onto the floor, hard. Pain quickly strikes my back and I wince. I notice him standing across from me so I slide my leg through his, causing him to fall down. I climb onto him and laugh at his face. Quickly, he spins me over which makes him on top of me now. I tried to push him off but he wouldn't budge.
       "You were so close sweetheart." Jared says. We were so close together that I could've sworn I felt the bulge in his pants against my lower stomach.
       "Are you sure about that. "I say as I slid through an opening I had just noticed escaping from his trap. I get up and start laughing at his face.
       It's been two weeks since I have seen any strange supernatural crap. Jared decided to train me in killing vampires and werewolves. He says that there are way more creatures than that but it's a good start for training. Jared says I'm a natural and so I was pretty happy with myself. I discovered things I never knew I was capable of.
       We were in Jared's basement and he had a large blue matt placed on the floor for training. All around us, in shelves were weapons such as bullets filled with salt, holy water, silver knives and even a samurai sword.  There were books on shelves which Jared made me read to learn about different creatures. I was surprised to see there were lots of them. The room was always dim and a little cold, but I didn't mind that much.
       "Sweetheart?" I say. "What happened to sweetie?" I smiled at him as he started to walk toward me.
       "You're too good to be a sweetie, so now you're Sweetheart." He whispers and he leans in even closer, about an inch away from my face.  My heart races and I start to flush.  "You're so beautiful." He mentions. He leans in and kisses me slowly. I kiss him back, discovering that he tastes like cotton candy. I felt his tongue push against my lips begging for an opening. I oblige, opening my mouth, letting him kiss me in the most passionate way. The kiss was so good and he tasted so sweet. I couldn't have stopped, even if I wanted to. He grabs me by both of my legs and carries me so that I'm now hanging off of him I moan as we climb down and lay on the matt having a full out make out session.