Chapter 9

"Jared!" I'm banging on the door and my heart rate is elevated. "Where is he." I mumble to myself. 
       I turn around to see his Impala parked across the street. Something is wrong and I know it. Instead of knocking on the door, I kick it open; a trick Jared has taught in training. I walk in and it's so quiet. In the living room, the brown couch was ripped up and there were books scattered and broken glass was everywhere. It looked like someone sabotaged his whole house except there was no sign of breaking and entering...wait. "Demon" a say aloud.
       Something grabs me and throws me against the wall causing pain to run through my entire body. My vision is blurry, but soon balances when something that looks like a middle aged man with yellow eyes grabs me by my throat and drags me up the wall by my throat. I am choking and I try to get in some air but I can't. I can't breath. I'm going to die. I tell myself. My pulse is racing and my head body is sore. I am kickinto and fidgeting and tearing up. Nothing is working. The demon is just so strong.
My vision starts to blurry even more, and I felt lightheaded. That's when the demon lets go of me and I gasp for air. I'm coughing and breathing heavily. My neck area is sore.
       "Jamie. Jamie. Jamie. How pretty you are." The demon says with and evil smirk on his face.
       "Where's Jared?!" I yell.
        " Somewhere your not." He says and starts laughing. His voice is deep and raspy. It's no fair because He was possessing a nice-looking man. All I do is glare at him.
       "What do you want?" I yell. I really hope Jared is dead. I swear to god, now that I know what I'm up against I'm going to kill this son of a bitch.
       "I need your blood." He says
        "My blood? Why in the hell do you think I'll give you my blood. Why do you even need it." I retort.
        "Your Roland blood; therefore, an angel is able to possess you when you give it permission." An angel. What the hell!If angels are real where the hell are they?"Your special"he says.
        "Which is why you can't kill me." I say and run down into the basement. The demon chases and for once I'm not scared.  I stop and turn around waiting for the demon to come at me. Th demon walks toward me smirking. "You got nowhere to go now you whore." He tries to take another step foward but he can't. He looks up to see s pentagram painted on the wall. A demon trap. The demons face turns into a frown.
       "Aww. Why so sad?" I say laughing. The demon starts to smirk looking up and down my body. H What the hell?!
      "You honestly think your capable of killing Vulgar?" He reproaches. How did he know that?
      "Where is Jared." I say taking out the demon knife. The demon looks scared at first but then starts to grin. "you sick son of a bitch!Where is Jared?!" I yell taking the knife and jabbing into The demons thigh. The demon starts to scream in agony.
       "No!" The demon says and he starts to laugh again."Jared doesn't care about you. He only wanted to use you. He knows about your blood." I know demons lie but I could help but think about it. I go to the top shelf and grab holy water. I force the demon to drink it causing him to cough up blood.
       "Where the hell is jared?" I grab the demon knife and put it on his throat. "If you don't tell my I'm going to kill you. I can just find another demon tad me to him.
       "Okay! Okay!" He yells as I slightly cut his throat making a small scratch. "I'll tell you" and I nod glaring at him. " He's at the abandoned warehouse by highway 54." I give him a stronger, more harsh glare. " but I doubt he's alive." My heart starts to hurt by his words.
       "Shut up!" I yell.
      "And I doubt you'll survive with all the vampires, werewolves, and demons protecting vulgar. Thirty against one." he laughs.  I take the Samurai a sword and decapitate his head off and I huff.
       "How did I go from being a skeptical little girl to a demon killing badass?" I laugh to myself.